Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

SS doctors outfit and trunk

Article about: In view of SS ideology, and the attention that Himmler devoted to various similar pseudo/scienctific/medical research, it doesn't surprise me terribly to see the SS Arzt title. I am far more

Default Re: SS doctors outfit and trunk

panzer2,I went to Snyders site. All of his SS officer arm eagles are 3&1/2 inches wide and 1&3/4 inches high.I carefully measured my eagle and its 1&1/2 inches high.Its a sutle differnce but you said it was fake and also some his eagles have seperations in the wings.As far as i am concerned this is a real eagle,but since everyone lambasted the whole tunic i believe i have made one point that can refute the eagle.Its no use we can bandy this piece around and some will not concide that maybe not all is lost!Ole Charlie has some good stuff and i do know of his reputation,but can any person here say that 100% of his German stuff is bad,i doubt it and i am not defending him just making a point!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS doctors outfit and trunk
    P
    Many

I am not a prima donna pal and you are as they called me rude!!!What books did i claim to have written.I stated facts about the doctor that are in a book about the Nazi Doctors and thats all i did.You and these other members are why people shy away from forums.Who do you think you are Gods gift to German collectors.Get your facts straight wise guy and i now am sorry to have joined this forum when i have to read garbage from guys who are not so smart as they think they are.I dont take it lightly when some blowhard like you opens his mouth.I will not get into a verbal war because i am wasting my time talking to a a person who is joining a get the new guy.I am a grown man and you should not talk like a fool,because when you state false facts you are proving it.

Quote by goodbuys View Post
    panzer2,I went to Snyders site. All of his SS officer arm eagles are 3&1/2 inches wide and 1&3/4 inches high.I carefully measured my eagle and its 1&1/2 inches high.Its a sutle differnce but you said it was fake and also some his eagles have seperations in the wings.As far as i am concerned this is a real eagle,but since everyone lambasted the whole tunic i believe i have made one point that can refute the eagle.Its no use we can bandy this piece around and some will not concide that maybe not all is lost!Ole Charlie has some good stuff and i do know of his reputation,but can any person here say that 100% of his German stuff is bad,i doubt it and i am not defending him just making a point!
    do a good front on photo of the eagle like i said it takes some back and forth looking with these some can spot them off the bat takes me a few looks . we can go from there with eagle . and a good front and top of the boards . the tunics real but not ss , the rest needs going over bit by bit

I am not a prima donna pal and you are as they called me rude!!!What books did i claim to have written.I stated facts about the doctor that are in a book about the Nazi Doctors and thats all i did.You and these other members are why people shy away from forums.Who do you think you are Gods gift to German collectors.Get your facts straight wise guy and i now am sorry to have joined this forum when i have to read garbage from guys who are not so smart as they think they are.I dont take it lightly when some blowhard like you opens his mouth.I will not get into a verbal war because i am wasting my time talking to a a person who is joining a get the new guy.I am a grown man and you should not talk like a fool,because when you state false facts you are proving it.
    dont worry he should not cast stones in glass houses .

This post is completely unacceptable in this forum. It contains multiple personal insults, derogatory names directed at members, and it's tone is generally offensive.

Rob

bikerboy,As you can see i have again had a guy speak like a fool and i see no use in getting into a further verbal battle with the click.Suffice to say i have no wish to again get into a talking fight and i cant express myself to this guy and his prima donna crack as i would be thrown off by Ade.I think he should give a few of the other members a line,because they are still getting rude as they called me!These guys should take into consideration that we are men not chidren and stop making cracks against me because they are not dealing with some novice that they can talk down to.I can go at it with the beat of them,but i dont need this B.S. and i just dont care what they say anymore .You have some great people on this forum such as bob coleman and bob hritz who i remember from the D.G. days and its a shame i have to run into these others who cant stop attacking!

Quote by Battery Command Post View Post
    This post is completely unacceptable in this forum. It contains multiple personal insults, derogatory names directed at members, and it's tone is generally offensive.

Rob
    i think calling some a prima donna is all so a insult , after looking i thought a army med tunic but the boards have got me with the black underlay so would like to see some clear photos of the underlay looks very thick ,

panzer2,I agree with you and the other member bikerboy.At least i know their are two guys with a feel for the way that this verbal battle is going.They instigate with their comments and then i am made out to be a bad guy.Was that primma donna crack not something that he should be admonished for?Take care to you both as i will not go on with this nonsense.

You started this with your its not SS pants and your other snide remarks.If you cant take the heat,get out of the kitchen.I see that you did no wrong but i picked on you.Grow Up!!!!

Where do I start?

I could start by issuing infractions or suspensions or simply banning from the forum.

However, I will say this one final time. Any more repetition of ranting like this I will simply go for the latter option. Clear?

This forum is not like others and I will not stand for behaiviour like this. Right, I will put my big stick down and lets get back to talking objectivly in a calm manner.

1) The tunic clearly has massive issues. It was once a Heer tunic. This is agreed.

2) Shoulder boards: these have really odd underlay as already observed by several members. My take is the underlay was added to make them SS.

3) Sleeve eagle. Simply measuring an eagle is not enough. Fakes will be dimentionally correct in overall size. Now I don't wish to put words in Panzer 2's mouth: But do you mean a Karl Sieder fake? (These are well known copies from the 1990's and fooled many back then.) The dealer you mentioned certainly has his share of fakes.

4) The piped trousers are original but Heer transport.

5) Death notices. These appear to be original.

6) The trunk. The issue here is the naming. Who knows on this.

7) The swagger stick: I must admit I an not crazy about the quality of this.

I would say, if this were mine I would re-read some of the very valid points made in this thread. My reaction would be to step back and take it on the chin as being a bad put together group. I have no idea what this cost, but given how prices have risen, perhaps all is not lost? What would I do? I would remove the all the SS insignia from the tunic, take better decent close up pics to determine originality of the collar tabs. Remove the sleeve eagle and black underlay from the shoulder boards. I would get the tunic dry cleaned and sell it on as a stripped Heer tunic. The death cards would recoup some money. Although the trousers might have a suspect name in them, these could be sold on in good faith if the name was mentioned as being possibly suspect.

This is my honest advice.

I will now re-open the thread.

Cheers, Ade.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast