Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

SS Dress Tuxedo Badge

Article about: I understand your frustration, Brian. But this is one of the few items that the fakers haven't nailed. I also think it's an Old Boy's Club factor also. I wouldn't get very frustrated by it.

Default SS Dress Tuxedo Badge

I wonder when people say they have one of these for sale, or are wanting one, But the same people will not show the back of the one they claim to own.

They all say they dont want to show the back, because the fakers will start producing them;

I HAVE SOME NEWS FOR YOU, THE ONES DOING THE FAKING HAVE THE MONEY TO BUY ORIGINALS, AND THE TOOLS TO MAKE FAKES TO FOOL OTHER COLLECTORS, SO WHEN YOU DECLINE TO SHOW THE BACK OF YOUR SO CALLED ORIGINALS, FOR ALL WE KNOW , YOUR SO CALLED ORIGINALS ARE REPRODUCTIONS ALSO, WHY ELSE WOULD YOU NOT WANT TO SHOW OTHER COLLECTORS THE BADGE YOU SAY YOU OWN.

I have an original i bought 20 some years ago, it has the red type eyes on it, which has an insert piece behind the eyes , and the enclosed nose, but because of the way you act, i will never show my original in this forum. and i will never offer it to you for sale.

I find it really offensive when you refuse to show the badge you say you have. All we see if the same type generic picture over, and over again....

I may not have too many originals in my collection, but this is one piece that i know is legit, as i bought it in Germany many years ago, when i was first stationed in Germany with the Army.

I dont mean to sound rude, but when we have respectful members in here, that are suppose to be helping guide us, and help us from buying junk, and they refuse to show us items, because they want to be the only ones that own certain items, I FIND THAT THE MOST DISRESPECTFUL THING A PERSON CAN DO TO HELP OTHER MEMBERS OUT.

If they want to be this way, and refuse vital information to other members, then why are they leaders of these forums, may be its time they step down, if they are not willing to help others out in here, then may be they need to stop being moderators...

This is no different then people not wanting to show the back of an Allgemeine SS-VT tunic, or the salt, and pepper sleeves in this tunic also.

Whats next, refusing to show the inside of an SS Honor ring.

Brian

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Dress Tuxedo Badge
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS Dress Tuxedo Badge

Brian,

You are not required to sell or post anything. If you have an original, identical to the one below; congratulations. If you have anything else, it is a fake. If you really have an original, I am surprised you would be too embarrassed to show it. I will pay $8000.00 for an aluminum one just like I posted. It is simple, I will know the difference with a description of the reverse, verbally, and a photo of the front.

There are some good fakes, but the fakers did not have photos of the reverse. That is what protects collectors, the fakers not having the information. These are rare enough that the fakers have not yet bought an original to see the reverse.

If someone has one like I have, I will pay the price and the deal will be done.

Bob Hritz
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Dress Tuxedo Badge  

Yah,

Well there has been a refusal to show the inside of an Honor Ring actually, but that is another story.

I post no Allach marks on my site, some items I just leave back side photo's out as their mine. And even sale items on occasion require a request for additional photo's.

Some things do not belong on forums and that is what e-mail is for.

Best,

Kris

Quote by K.Lindblom View Post
    Yah,

Well there has been a refusal to show the inside of an Honor Ring actually, but that is another story.

I post no Allach marks on my site, some items I just leave back side photo's out as their mine. And even sale items on occasion require a request for additional photo's.

Some things do not belong on forums and that is what e-mail is for.

Best,

Kris

Yes, i agree that there is a place for emails, but when Bob refuses to send an email pic, then what are people to do.

Quote by blackheart0866 View Post
    Yes, i agree that there is a place for emails, but when Bob refuses to send an email pic, then what are people to do.
    And when you are unable to produce any photos of one you say you own, what am I to believe??????

Bob Hritz

Quote by blackheart0866 View Post
    Well?. If I have to sneak around and back door a piece for authentication due to a lack of examples in the market then I have to consider its rarity and sources as confidential and honor that.

So unless your buying the piece, there is really no obligation for him to send or post this photo, and I have seen him post many photos. So I think or at least in my opinion I would have to agree with his discretion based on the item, its process of manufacture and the fact that the photo is not out there for fakers.

Best,

Kris

Mine does have red material behind the eyes, that give it that red type eyes, and the nose is solid,not see through.

And yes, mine is made up of aluminum material.

Brian

I've already seen original first type Ss skulls with that red backing. Iam very curious to see that one. Bob has that red backing too on his piece. When people doesn't want to show the back, I find that stupid, but It's their right. And the real Faker's produce fake's by copying an original owned peice, not by pic's.
    Here's one, but isn't mine..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Dress Tuxedo Badge  

if you post the one you have, the front and the back, i believe others will start posting too

Quote by SSgentleman View Post
    if you post the one you have, the front and the back, i believe others will start posting too
    Yeah, because then everyone will have one just like it, well almost like it, but a little newer manufacture.....

William Kramer

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast