Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Ss eagle with tags

Article about: I’ve only seen a couple of these with the tag still on so doubt they are real. More interested in what type of eagle and what type of clothing might it go on. There were 4 in the box, 3 are

Default Ss eagle with tags

I’ve only seen a couple of these with the tag still on so doubt they are real. More interested in what type of eagle and what type of clothing might it go on. There were 4 in the box, 3 are in numerical order and then it skips two like the someone cut two consecutive eagles to give to someone. Thanks in advance for any help!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ss eagle with tags   Ss eagle with tags  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ss eagle with tags
    P
    Many

Nice original bevo eagles they look to be tropical eagles from your pictures.
    Cheers
    Dave

Quote by ddavies View Post
    Nice original bevo eagles they look to be tropical eagles from your pictures.
    Cheers
    Dave
    Thanks Dave, there were 4 (3 in numerical order) along with maybe 20 different insignia/eagles and since the tags are in good condition just assumed they were repos. So far the Hermann Göring cuff title and these seem to be real. Wish who ever had these didn’t cut them. But thanks again.

Chris

Anyone else have any thoughts? And was wondering what the tag reads. Thanks!

Definitely tropical version - and original .
    Here is one from a bit further down that roll .
    I do not think a " regular " colour BeVo eagle was ever found with a tag , only tropicals . Never heard of an explanation for this ..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ss eagle with tags   Ss eagle with tags  

Quote by Winkelman View Post
    I do not think a " regular " colour BeVo eagle was ever found with a tag , only tropicals . Never heard of an explanation for this ..
    That’s awesome thanks. Any back story to where you got yours? I don’t really know where these came from but I have 4, 3 in order and one like 2 numbers off.

Quote by Winkelman View Post
    That’s awesome thanks. Any back story to where you got yours? I don’t really know where these came from but I have 4, 3 in order and one like 2 numbers off.