Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

SS Eastern Youth Volunteer Patch....

Article about: Hello everyone, I recently bought this, this patch via emedals, still waiting for it to arrive, with covid and international shipping/ customs, etc. Now recently, I'm seeing a different vers

Default SS Eastern Youth Volunteer Patch....

Hello everyone,
    I recently bought this, this patch via emedals, still waiting for it to arrive, with covid and international shipping/ customs, etc. Now recently, I'm seeing a different version with 2 triangular white lines in three center of the patch with a unique background, a style ive never seen with this patch. There's not much info out there on possible variants, has anyone seen pictures, #1 & #2? Thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Eastern Youth Volunteer Patch....   SS Eastern Youth Volunteer Patch....  

SS Eastern Youth Volunteer Patch....  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Eastern Youth Volunteer Patch....
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

Originals where silkscreened, on thin cloth.
    I don't like either example you show.

The embroidered one is definitely bad, these as CBH said should be screen printed on cloth.
    The one on emedals is not the usual fake where the runes are too far apart however I would like to see the back of it if possible.

Morris

They were only printed indeed

Default Silkscreened....

The bottom pic is the one I purchased via emedals, here is the back, I'm still waiting for shipping, but it seems pretty good to me. The other, in question I found elsewhere and was wondering on possible variants is all.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Eastern Youth Volunteer Patch....  

CBH
    ?

They should be on thin material, without backing like seen on some Foreign Volunteers shields.
    I don't like either myself.

I do agree with CBH these should be on very thin material and should not have a cross stitch material backing.
    If you can i would try and stop the shipping before it happens.
    On a side point i saw the recent emadals auction and saw what he had it starting for which was a crazy amount for something that was actually rather plentiful, not to mention his description being wrong like normal. I remember when i use to see originals at the SOS in 2016 and 2017 for no more than 100 USD.

Morris

?

I don't see any issues with the printed one, not every printed insignia was printed on identical textile, there was some variety. Sadly the embroidered version is a badly made fake.

?

Default drunk

Damn, I have had a cold beer and two tonight and misunderstood it all.
    Please ignore my post gentlemen.

?

Here is a real one I have owned for about 40 years. You see very few originals.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Eastern Youth Volunteer Patch....   SS Eastern Youth Volunteer Patch....