Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS EM/NCO's Collar Tab (Machine-Embroidered Runes) - Original/Fake?

Article about: Hello dear friend, Please help me to identify. Is it original or fake? Is it Dachau example? Why this tab doesn't have white threads on the back as common Dachau collar tabs? Thank you

Default SS EM/NCO's Collar Tab (Machine-Embroidered Runes) - Original/Fake?

Hello dear friend,
    Please help me to identify. Is it original or fake? Is it Dachau example? Why this tab doesn't have white threads on the back as common Dachau collar tabs? Thank you

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS EM/NCO's Collar Tab (Machine-Embroidered Runes) - Original/Fake?
    P
    Many

Original.

fine

Thank you Mauro C and carlsson1982!
    Can someone tell me, is that Dachau made and why there is no stitchings on the back? Thank you

?

nice tab and the seller where the tab is for sale is a respected one

Nice tab! Yes this is style of tab was found at Dachau. I can not answer about why there is no white stitching on the back though.

On Russian forum 5 people said that this collar tab is not original and only one said that this is original example. I'm in confusing...really want to buy this tab, but don't know what to do.

It looks like an authentic Dachau tab to me. Dachau tabs can be found with and without the white stitching on the back. Both types are fine (assuming the rest of the tab checks out). To put your mind at ease, here is an embroidered Dachau tab of the same style (without stitching on the backside) that was offered on German War Booty, a dealer site with an excellent reputation:

You can see that the embroidery style, the quality of the wool, the folding method, and the type of buckram are all practically identical to those of the one in question.

I can only add it is original.

I would suggest your Russian comrades are mistaken and need to do some studying.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I agree with the other guys good.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast