Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS Fallschirmjager Uniforms and Camoflage.

Article about: Can any one help with this? Trying to iron out some questions raised on the type of camo / jump smock worn by the SS Fallschirmjager in 1944-45. Have heard that they used on Splinter B but n

Spindler
    ?

Default SS Fallschirmjager Uniforms and Camoflage.

Can any one help with this? Trying to iron out some questions raised on the type of camo / jump smock worn by the SS Fallschirmjager in 1944-45. Have heard that they used on Splinter B but not sure if this is the case.

Any original photos or photos of the type of camo used would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.

2. # ADS

Default Re: SS Fallschirmjager Uniforms and Camoflage.

In 1971 I briefly owned an SS Fallschirmjaeger smock that came from the Dachau supply hoard. It was Fleckentarn, I recall. I sold it to Mollo for USD 99 and never got a favor from him in return. Off then I always praise his books, but this is a true story.

The thing was un used.

eugen
    ?

hi i just found in a old house a ss fallschirmjäger knochensack mit erbesentarnmuster.ithey do exist.

according to the waffen ss cammo book the majority of ss jump smocks were luftwaffe splinter pattern however there is also a rarer pea dot issue that is known the have been used to , i own a copy of cammoglage unifroms of the waffen ss by md beaver it is highly detailed and includes a luftwaffe and wehrmacht comparative section well worth the purchase

This is a well known picture of a Fallschirmjager wearing SS pea dot pattern camo.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Fallschirmjager Uniforms and Camoflage.  
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Quote by eugen View Post
    hi i just found in a old house a ss fallschirmjäger knochensack mit erbesentarnmuster.ithey do exist.

Would like to see some photos of this if possible mate.

Regards etc

Ian D

AKA: Jimpy

heres pics from the book
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Fallschirmjager Uniforms and Camoflage.  

Uuu? What book is this?

Quote by panzerjaeger44 View Post
    heres pics from the book

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.