Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SS FJ jump smock

Article about: Hello ! I see that Virtual Grenadier is selling one smock, I'm sure it's a good one, but I would like to have information or perhaps pictures oof the smock in wear. I remember that G. Peters

Quote by M422A1 View Post
    I saw one of these at the SOS this year. They were asking $25,000 for it. I thought it was fake...
    There is a dealer in the upper Midwest of the US who has had one I have seen. I do not collect SS field uniforms of any kind, and I do not follow fakes.

I do know, however, my own experience from four decades plus ago and I can likely find the correspondence somewhere.
    damit, basta.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Here's an earlier thread which has a period image of an FJ in pea dot camo

SS Fallschirmjager Uniforms and Camoflage.

Thanks for the photos , information and link , I never before , believed these were real .
    Cheers Chris

Name:  120377d1312780457t-ss-fallschirmjager-uniforms-camoflage-lil-monster-015.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  23.7 KB
    Name:  119913d1278574745t-ss-fallschirmjager-uniforms-camoflage-wwiiscan0102.jpg
Views: 215
Size:  34.2 KB

These pictures deserve to be in this thread for easier navigation in the future.

Thumbs up

I saw my first SS jump smock at a gun show in Kansas in the mid 60s. Like a dumb-ass I did not buy it because it was priced about double for a splinter smock.
    I have movie footage of a FJ wearing the SS smock - supposedly in Italy. This was most likely Lw Fj because they received some of the SS smocks.
    I also have a copy of either Der Adler or Die Wehrmach showing a large formation of Fj in a courtyard (take from a balcony). They are all wearing dot pattern smocks.

Many thanks....I have all the copies of Der Adler and Die Wehrmacht, i will look...
    The best forum of the net on MG 34 and MG 42 is here :

The best Militaria forum in France is here :

Thats a rare bird.
    Collect ROA, Cossack, Schuma and other WW2 Volunteer militaria.

"Be Humble and kind, for you may find that it was Odin you entertained"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12