Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS FJ jump smock

Article about: Hello ! I see that Virtual Grenadier is selling one smock, I'm sure it's a good one, but I would like to have information or perhaps pictures oof the smock in wear. I remember that G. Peters

Quote by M422A1 View Post
    I saw one of these at the SOS this year. They were asking $25,000 for it. I thought it was fake...
    There is a dealer in the upper Midwest of the US who has had one I have seen. I do not collect SS field uniforms of any kind, and I do not follow fakes.

I do know, however, my own experience from four decades plus ago and I can likely find the correspondence somewhere.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS FJ jump smock
    P
    Many

Here's an earlier thread which has a period image of an FJ in pea dot camo

SS Fallschirmjager Uniforms and Camoflage.

CBH
    ?

Thanks for the photos , information and link , I never before , believed these were real .

SS FJ jump smock
    SS FJ jump smock

These pictures deserve to be in this thread for easier navigation in the future.

?

Thumbs up

I saw my first SS jump smock at a gun show in Kansas in the mid 60s. Like a dumb-ass I did not buy it because it was priced about double for a splinter smock.
    I have movie footage of a FJ wearing the SS smock - supposedly in Italy. This was most likely Lw Fj because they received some of the SS smocks.
    I also have a copy of either Der Adler or Die Wehrmach showing a large formation of Fj in a courtyard (take from a balcony). They are all wearing dot pattern smocks.
    Sarge

Many thanks....I have all the copies of Der Adler and Die Wehrmacht, i will look...
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

?

Thats a rare bird.

Quote by Horst Wessel View Post
    SS FJ jump smock
    SS FJ jump smock

These pictures deserve to be in this thread for easier navigation in the future.
    What book is that picture from?

CBH
    ?

I'm not sure which book the above images are from, but they do show SS Para Smocks, in the Micheal Beaver book "Uniforms of the Waffen-SS" Vol III.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2