Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

SS Fliegersturm 1931-33

Article about: I am currently interested in a tunic. Has anyone ever seen one of these before?

Default Re: SS Fliegersturm 1931-33

Thanks for the further data. These images confirm my doubts as to the era of insignia, and the shoulder cord looks fake to me, in turn. The tunic itself might well be real, and the rank badge might be real, but the pieces do not correspond to the era which was limited in time.

As always, the only way really to tell is to examine these things in person. The purchase of such arcane and expensive material via remote control is risky at best.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Fliegersturm 1931-33
    P
    Many

?

An image of interest?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Fliegersturm 1931-33   SS Fliegersturm 1931-33  

SS Fliegersturm 1931-33 Thanks to Mr. Ben. The photos underscore my point as to this particular uniform in the photos here differing from the posting originally. The SS man in the black uniform has a uniform not atypical of the year 1933, i.e. the collar and the length of the skirt of the tunic, to say nothing of the piping on the collar patches.....

The caps in wear look like these.....here....so attached.

Tunics with the first generation of badges, i.e. with white embroidery, as well as white piping on the patches, and the white and black collar et cetera are rare in their own right.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3