Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

SS Foreign Volunteer Insignia Italy

Article about: Hi Forum I have just bought this and I think it is a SS Foreign Volunteer Insignia Italy. I have looked at this page: SS Foreign Volunteer Insignia This is an embroideredtheater made VARIANT

Default SS Foreign Volunteer Insignia Italy

Hi Forum
    I have just bought this and I think it is a SS Foreign Volunteer Insignia Italy. I have looked at this page:

SS Foreign Volunteer Insignia
    This is an embroideredtheater made VARIANT of the ITALY Foreign Volunteer in German Service sleeveshield with the "straight shield" design as worn by ITALY SS units

I have read that it was made in Dachau ?

Regards
    John

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Foreign Volunteer Insignia Italy   SS Foreign Volunteer Insignia Italy  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Foreign Volunteer Insignia Italy
    P
    Many

Looks good

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Hi Nick
    Thank you, there are so many copies, so one cannot really be sure if it is a copy
    Regards
    John

Shown insignia is an authentic item , but so many of these were found at Dachau , it is still one of the least expensive SS badges out there .
    That may change one day if ever a picture was found of one in actual wear ..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Foreign Volunteer Insignia Italy