Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SS Generals Tabs...Original??

Article about: [QUOTE=hawkins;861253] by fvrod1 Thank you Mr. Friedrich-Berthold for your time. I do greatly appreciate your input and photos you have provided me in my search for authenticity. They help s

?

Default SS Generals Tabs...Original??

Hello friends. Could you please tell me if these tabs have a chance? I scoured the threads and couldn't locate many comparisons. Based on them being of a Generals status, I would make an educated guess and say that these would be super rare to obtain. Thank you in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Generals Tabs...Original??   SS Generals Tabs...Original??  

Last edited by fvrod1; 04-18-2013 at 03:45 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Generals Tabs...Original??
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS Generals Tabs...Original??

sorry these are fake

SS Generals Tabs...Original??Do compare these from the Delich treasures and adhere to the principle of mutual aid and self help.....

?

Adhere to the principle of mutual aid and self help?

Quote by fvrod1 View Post
    Adhere to the principle of mutual aid and self help?
    Say thank you.

- - Updated - -

Further, there is lots of authentic insignia on this site put here at huge expense and time by us. Especially the Hirtz posts, but also the posts I recently made of the Delich collection, posts which are a couple of weeks old and which are festooned here as a sticky.

?

Thank you. Just to signify, I am well mannered without guidance. I always close out my threads with a Thank you as the last reply to thank everybody together for their help and guidance. But I will display my gratitude and appreciation early for you; Thank you. I did some self help and researched the sticky's of the Delich Collection that you speak of before the creation of this thread and no wheres could I find a reverse photo of these tabs. I had already compared the photo you sent me before I created this thread but still was unsure with the comparison. Hence, the thread creation. Thank you, again.

Thanks. Hritz included such items in early threads ca. 2008. The reverse of your badges, as well as the shape of the oak leaves, to say nothing of the Sternchen all are signs, to my mind, of a fake badge. Sorry.
    Such an item is very expensive and seldom seen save in the most advanced collections.

SS Generals Tabs...Original??Leimleinen as it appears in a real badge.

SS Generals Tabs...Original??Notice formation of acorns as well as oak leaves in this piece from our Robert H, for which we thank him. This is an earlier pattern, of course.....

SS Generals Tabs...Original??of this example via comparison, again, an earlier pattern, but do look at the Stickerei......

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast