Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Ss greatcoat fulda_werra

Article about: Ok it arrived today! Got this one from same source as I got my SS cape,author of the SS uniforms,accoutrements etc. book Arthur Hayes and also appears in his book..This greatcoat is named to

Default Re: Ss greatcoat fulda_werra

FB thanks for the great photographs of the "Oldtimer" Mercedes ! my favourite mode of transport, that good, I bought two !
    Prost ! Steve.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ss greatcoat fulda_werra
    P
    Many

Quote by oradour View Post
    FB thanks for the great photographs of the "Oldtimer" Mercedes ! my favourite mode of transport, that good, I bought two !
    Prost ! Steve.
    Do you mean the taxi in Wien? I would like a strich acht, but where I live the upkeep is prohibitive, since I have others to keep going. However, I drive the newer versions with much happiness.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    The Danube is the greatest river of Europe, even though my own family is from the Rhine. Thank you for the images.
    The Rhine is a magnificent river as well - and having roots there must be a pleasant thought. I have recently traced family roots to the River Mangfall at the base of the Wendelstein . . . not quite as mighty as the Rhine or the Danube, but still quite nice.

As a further aside, did you happen to catch the passing of Otto Habsburg-Lothringen? Almost an entire century . . . and a life so rich and full of history that would certainly make great reading. Ruhe in Frieden, Herr Hapsburg!
    Attached Images Attached Images Ss greatcoat fulda_werra 

Quote by N.C. Wyeth View Post
    The Rhine is a magnificent river as well - and having roots there must be a pleasant thought. I have recently traced family roots to the River Mangfall at the base of the Wendelstein . . . not quite as mighty as the Rhine or the Danube, but still quite nice.

As a further aside, did you happen to catch the passing of Otto Habsburg-Lothringen? Almost an entire century . . . and a life so rich and full of history that would certainly make great reading. Ruhe in Frieden, Herr Hapsburg!
    Thanks. My grand father was from Worms, in fact. My wife is from Pressburg, Bratislava, Poszony, depending on your view of things. I did read that the last son of the last emperor died today. Surely because of my involvement with foetid woolens and the insanity connected with them, my sentiments are much more pro- KuK and Habsburg, that is, that all these people were better off with each other in the former political order in which nationalism could not reach the stage it did at Mauthausen and elsewhere. Thanks for the image and any river in central Europe is a good thing, really. Happy moments in my life have been spent watching the Rhine flow to the sea, and the barges going north and south in Bonn and Koblenz. Thanks and happy reading.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6