Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

SS Grouping from recent auction

Article about: I'm really shocked this grouping hasn't been discussed here. I personally like all the items and believe they're all original and SS. That said, I do have some concerns, such as did this gro

SS Grouping from recent auctionSS Grouping from recent auctionSS Grouping from recent auctionNote famous Frentz image of Heini H's tour to Minsk in VIII. 1941.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 04-13-2014 at 01:06 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Grouping from recent auction
    P
    Many

?

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    The tunic is certainly not SS with that black collar. It is an enlisted ranks tunic which is evidenced by the course material. Odd mixture of NCO and officer's caps. Possibly a constructed group but the tunic does not match a pattern of any German one I know of.
    Well put and interesting points.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I think the whole thing stinks, actually.
    Well, upon reading through all of this again, may I say, I don't believe use of such a condescending tone offers any assistance to the matter . . . and it appears Bob Coleman has added an additional point, worthy of merit to the discussion.

Quote by N.C. Wyeth View Post
    Well, upon reading through all of this again, may I say, I don't believe use of such a condescending tone offers any assistance to the matter . . . and it appears Bob Coleman has added an additional point, worthy of merit to the discussion.
    Let's keep this thread on track without negative personal comments that can only lead to unwanted moderator action.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

SS Grouping from recent auctionSS Grouping from recent auctionApropos my comment about the peculiarities of military personnel systems, as well as Andrea's point in this connection, here is a
    document from the other site about the post mortem promotion of a Standartenoberjunker, with an even earlier retroactive date of rank for purposes of seniority.

Photo courtesy of Mr. Norge.

For those interested in research on a sufficient level.

http://startext.net-build.de:8080/ba...8604/index.htm

SS Grouping from recent auctionI sent David Delich the SS Kleiderkasse image of the SS field blouse, to which he said, in a comparison to the Butschek item.

"Good assumption on the photo you sent. "

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5