Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS Gruppenfuehrer collar tabs

Article about: I owe this tabs more than 10 years and they was removed from filmstudio made tunic and in condition as is, without backing and cord. I don't count them as a valuable item and they go to my h

?

Default SS Gruppenfuehrer collar tabs

I owe this tabs more than 10 years and they was removed from filmstudio made tunic and in condition as is, without backing and cord. I don't count them as a valuable item and they go to my hands practically for free. Now I found them interesting for discussion, even they are very highly quality made, and using original thread and technologies, but I'am still counting them as not a 3rd Reich production, and of cause will hear your professional, but based on your own opinion and not in my words
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Gruppenfuehrer collar tabs   SS Gruppenfuehrer collar tabs  

SS Gruppenfuehrer collar tabs   SS Gruppenfuehrer collar tabs  

SS Gruppenfuehrer collar tabs   SS Gruppenfuehrer collar tabs  

Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Gruppenfuehrer collar tabs
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS Gruppenfuehrer collar tabs

Hi Dimas
    Its a hard call on these, personally, i find the quality lacking a little. I have attached some pictures of patches i know to be original,

1 st one is OBERST-GRUPPENFUHRER

2nd is GRUPPENFUHRER

3rd is OBERGRUPPENFUHRER

They well be real, but given a good comparison, personally i don't get the warm fuzzy experience
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Gruppenfuehrer collar tabs   SS Gruppenfuehrer collar tabs  

SS Gruppenfuehrer collar tabs  

?

the acrons and 1 leaf look sloppy, these are copies

I agree with John. The work is not up to the quality of a RZM pattern collar tab.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

hi some nice tabs john & colt45 any you guys know of any original brigadefuhrer tabs for sale anywhare single or a pair? cheers guys.

?

At your pictures I can recognize the Pakistanian fake, but mine is exact as a RZM pattern by shape of the leaves... Probably postwar DDR filmstudio made?
    I can recognize the modern copies ( and please do not compare the Paki fakes, as they are easily recognized by thread and shape. In that question I would like to hear the professional opinions, due I owe about hundred of original tabs, and don't ask here if I'am sure ), but here I'am asking due of I'am absolutely discouraged by work's quality- shape and materials... I'am asking only by the way that I'am with doubts myself... The velvet looks like a well washed ... But reason I'am posting is just a feeling

Quote by colt45 View Post
    the acrons and 1 leaf look sloppy, these are copies
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Dimas, these are copy tabs. These days you will find also top quality faked SS Gen. tabs same with their silver black bordered RFSS cuffbands as another example. Here is another example for an Obergruppenführer 1.mod.