Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS and Handschar collar tabs opinions

Article about: These are the first collar tabs that I've had the opportunity to add to the collection. I'm not very familiar with collar tabs, especially fake vs real when it comes to these other than what

Default SS and Handschar collar tabs opinions

These are the first collar tabs that I've had the opportunity to add to the collection. I'm not very familiar with collar tabs, especially fake vs real when it comes to these other than what I've tried to dig up in past threads. Any thoughts or opinions would be appreciated. The one is a set of left and right tab with sleave eagle (Sig runes). The other is just a Handschar tab. Thanks !SS and Handschar collar tabs opinionsSS and Handschar collar tabs opinionsSS and Handschar collar tabs opinionsSS and Handschar collar tabs opinionsSS and Handschar collar tabs opinions

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS and Handschar collar tabs opinions
    P
    Many

Not a fan of the sleeve eagle and the SS pair of tabs. The handschar tab looks good from what I can see. Certainly better photos that aren’t screenshoted from a phone would help.

I apologize for the current photo quality. I should have the tabs in hand in a few days so that I can take better photos. Until then this was the best that I had. : /

only the handschar is authentic

Thank you Sid. At the price that I paid for each with a guaranteed inspection period I couldn't pass them up. I have ZERO experience with collar tabs and thought that it would be a neat new avenue for the collection. So that I may be a little wiser on the subject, what is good/bad about both sets? Maybe I can learn some with the proper education.

Thank you kindly,

Dean

the eagle's design is totally wrong, the tabs too sloppy, bad buckram..you can compare with a lot of nice items posted on this forum..

Default Have the items in hand. Opinions please

Hi guys,

I'm back again on this same thread but finally have the items in hand and have taken some close up pictures with a good camera. On the sig runs tabs and the eagle, there appear to be loose threads from removal. The embroidery on both the Handschar tab and the runes tab are raised to the touch as well. Also, I know it's not fool proof by any means, but no glow under black light on any of them. Thoughts, comments, and opinions are greatly appreciated and sought.

Thanks !

SS and Handschar collar tabs opinionsSS and Handschar collar tabs opinionsSS and Handschar collar tabs opinionsSS and Handschar collar tabs opinionsSS and Handschar collar tabs opinionsSS and Handschar collar tabs opinionsSS and Handschar collar tabs opinionsSS and Handschar collar tabs opinions
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS and Handschar collar tabs opinions   SS and Handschar collar tabs opinions  

Thanks for the better photos. I still believe all the previous assessments are correct. I hope you didn't pay a lot.

Unfortunately I agree all bad apart from the handschar tab which is original.
    Cheers
    Dave