Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Handschar Fez, opinions please

Article about: Hi guys, could you please give me your views about this fez?, Regards, Juan

Default SS Handschar Fez, opinions please

Hi guys, could you please give me your views about this fez?, Regards, Juan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Handschar Fez, opinions please   SS Handschar Fez, opinions please  

SS Handschar Fez, opinions please   SS Handschar Fez, opinions please  

SS Handschar Fez, opinions please  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Handschar Fez, opinions please
    P
    Many

From your images, this appears to be one of the many examples picked up by U S 45th Division soldiers at Dachau.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Thanks Bob, I am not familiar with this type of wear but I fancy this one, if I may ask, seller asks for 1100 Euros, is that a price in your opinion that goes in line?, thanks, Juan
    Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    From your images, this appears to be one of the many examples picked up by U S 45th Division soldiers at Dachau.

Unfortunately, I no longer keep up on prices so I can not help you with that. I am sure another member can help you with this. For years, the maroon fez was plentiful and sold for between $500-$600. That was until the fakers realize3d the insignia was worth more than that and many were bought up, the badges placed on fake hats and the stripped fezes were for sale all over the place. Make sure the insignia is machine sewn and does not show any signs of having been previously mounted, removed and rebadged.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Thanks Bob, appreciate that, from the pictures, can you tell that this fez is good and the badges are both original?
    Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Unfortunately, I no longer keep up on prices so I can not help you with that. I am sure another member can help you with this. For years, the maroon fez was plentiful and sold for between $500-$600. That was until the fakers realize3d the insignia was worth more than that and many were bought up, the badges placed on fake hats and the stripped fezes were for sale all over the place. Make sure the insignia is machine sewn and does not show any signs of having been previously mounted, removed and rebadged.

That price is reasonable but on higher side of things they do usually go between $900-$1100 these days. This is a nice clean example.

?

Its a good example

A shot of the interior would be good also. Sweatband...no sweatband...markings, etc.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

MAP
    ?

I don't know if this is way off but I've seen recent (dealer) prices in the $1.5k range.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Default More Pictures

More Pictures, Regards, Juan
    Quote by Wagriff View Post
    A shot of the interior would be good also. Sweatband...no sweatband...markings, etc.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Handschar Fez, opinions please   SS Handschar Fez, opinions please  

SS Handschar Fez, opinions please   SS Handschar Fez, opinions please  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast