Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

SS Hauptamt Aermelstreifen

Article about: by Friedrich-Berthold I sure wish I had a black uniform with this cuff title and all the features of same...... This wish of February has now been fulfilled. I found a Volksturm cuff title i

Default Re: SS Hauptamt Aermelstreifen

SS Hauptamt AermelstreifenThe Volksturm arm band found in said Montur. Was said object worn in November 1944 by the taking of the oath....?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Hauptamt Aermelstreifen
    P
    Many

SS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenSS Hauptamt AermelstreifenOther images.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    SS Hauptamt AermelstreifenThe Volksturm arm band found in said Montur. Was said object worn in November 1944 by the taking of the oath....?
    Certainly makes you wonder? Interesting!

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

SS Hauptamt Aermelstreifenet cetera

?

What is this 'asylum'-site? Never heard of it... Am I dumb now? :-)

I wrote "insane asylum" site actually, but the issue here is the cuff title on a cuff......and a rare one, too.

- - ------- - -

...and I do not mean our site, if the point is too subtle.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    This item appeared on the insane asylum site and since one seldom sees such a thing, some of you might profit from it. Attachment 307324
    This object appeared in early 2012 elsewhere than here....

- - ------- - -

SS Hauptamt AermelstreifenIn 2014, I now own such an object, or I actually own two such things still in place.

?

Thumbs up

I've go a sleve ribbon that would go good with that one - SD Hauptamt. I've had it for at least 40 yrs.
    While I have a lot of SS items, I've never been very interested in the sleve ribbons.
    Sarge
    SS Hauptamt Aermelstreifen

I assume the thread starter is original, but for my taste I like more the embroidery I see like on the other ones posted here that are attached to the tunics.
    As said I believe it original but the bullion embroidery copys are getting very good.
    A current auction house has also currenly for 2015 very mixed up quality to offer, and needs very much caution and I assume many will get burned and will never know about it.
    I.e. the Adj. Aguilette, collar patches, tunics etc. But also nice original items are of course offered.

Quote by Sarge View Post
    I've go a sleve ribbon that would go good with that one - SD Hauptamt. SS Hauptamt Aermelstreifen
    Could we see a closeup of that one , please .. ?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast