Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS-Hauptscharführer's collar tab set

Article about: Happy collecting. You can make a nice collage of the collar patches and the black cap.

?

Default SS-Hauptscharführer's collar tab set

Hey guys, these ones arrived today. Took some pics to share them with you. Hope you like them.

SS-Hauptscharführer's collar tab setSS-Hauptscharführer's collar tab setSS-Hauptscharführer's collar tab setSS-Hauptscharführer's collar tab setSS-Hauptscharführer's collar tab setSS-Hauptscharführer's collar tab set

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS-Hauptscharführer's collar tab set
    P
    Many

Looks really nice

?

Nice LAH set
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Very nice indeed Krisse

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Thx, always wanted a bullion runes tab. Then I saw the set. Couldn't let this pass and worked a nice trade out with the seller.

SS-Hauptscharführer's collar tab setNow you just need a black tunic to go with it, as you have a hat.

- - ------- - -

PS this was my tunic, once....congratulations and happy collecting, and stay away from dorky Panzer caps.

- - ------- - -

You should have bought the medical cuff title.

?

The feldgrau tunic is also OK for early stage of the war
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    SS-Hauptscharführer's collar tab setNow you just need a black tunic to go with it, as you have a hat.

- - ------- - -

PS this was my tunic, once....congratulations and happy collecting, and stay away from dorky Panzer caps.

- - ------- - -

You should have bought the medical cuff title.
    Thanks FB. I still can buy it and I probably will when I have my money back from Carlsson.
    First time I have a bullion item and it's really amazing stuff. Especially in hand. Love the quallity and details.

PS.: Can you send me one of your black tunics? ;-)
    PS.: If that tunic above was yours,... how old are you now then? ;-))) lol.

I did not wear the tunic as an SS man, but I did own it a decade or so ago before I sold it and the collector who recently sold it put it in the glamor dealer's book. I am also old, but not quite that old, but I feel myself much more bound to the world of the early 20th century than I do to tweets, twerks, and the turmoil of today.

I can send you one of my black tunics when I sell my collection and you send me some money.

In the meantime, I am glad that you are gaining experience with these things, as the only way to understand the embroidery thing is to examine the real thing.

v. Lukacs works hard on the SS field, I see.

?

Thank you FB. That about the age, was a joke offcourse.

It was also him where I've bought your old black visor from.

Nice and honest man and also his prices are reasonable.

Cheers.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast