Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS-Heimwehr Danzig ehrennadel

Article about: I know that this one is one of the most reproducted SS stickpins, but if i can have your opinions on this one, please!? Thanks

Default SS-Heimwehr Danzig ehrennadel

I know that this one is one of the most reproducted SS stickpins, but if i can have your opinions on this one, please!?

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images SS-Heimwehr Danzig ehrennadel  SS-Heimwehr Danzig ehrennadel  SS-Heimwehr Danzig ehrennadel  SS-Heimwehr Danzig ehrennadel 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS-Heimwehr Danzig ehrennadel
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS-Heimwehr Danzig ehrennadel

Sorry this is a fake. Note the shape of the spear point. See an original below.

Cheers, Ade.
    Attached Images Attached Images SS-Heimwehr Danzig ehrennadel  SS-Heimwehr Danzig ehrennadel 
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Ade, would you mind giving an opinion on this one ? I know the photo's are poor but I don't have any others at the moment. It looks similar to the one at the top of the thread and lacks a serial number. I'd hate to let it get away at auction if there is a chance it might be good. Thanks, Al

SS-Heimwehr Danzig ehrennadelSS-Heimwehr Danzig ehrennadel

SS-Heimwehr Danzig ehrennadelSS-Heimwehr Danzig ehrennadel

I would pass on it.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!