Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

SS Hohenstaufen tunic

Article about: Gorgeous tunic. Thank you for posting.

Default Re: SS Hohenstaufen tunic

WOW that´s a very nice tunic!!! Congrats!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Hohenstaufen tunic
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS Hohenstaufen tunic

when we fail our pride supports us and when we suceed, it betrays us. It really feels good to be able to observe a real ss tunic in this fashion i feel more confident now when the next seedy military dealer says oh it is that way cause it was a last dicth ss uniform. i know what to really look for now.

Any idea of value for insurance purposes?

Tia

?

That was a interesting piece

Quote by TrondK View Post
    That was a interesting piece
    Thank you

You would be very hard pressed to find a similar tunic today in the UK.

Have a look around dealer sites and add 50% to the price to cover for insurance.

I have just sold a very worn one, minus a cuff title for about £2,800.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I'd give it two thumbs up.

Attached Images Attached Images SS Hohenstaufen tunic  SS Hohenstaufen tunic  SS Hohenstaufen tunic  SS Hohenstaufen tunic  SS Hohenstaufen tunic  SS Hohenstaufen tunic  SS Hohenstaufen tunic  SS Hohenstaufen tunic  SS Hohenstaufen tunic  SS Hohenstaufen tunic  SS Hohenstaufen tunic  SS Hohenstaufen tunic  SS Hohenstaufen tunic  SS Hohenstaufen tunic  SS Hohenstaufen tunic  SS Hohenstaufen tunic  SS Hohenstaufen tunic  SS Hohenstaufen tunic  SS Hohenstaufen tunic  SS Hohenstaufen tunic  SS Hohenstaufen tunic 

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Jo, very very nice indeed.

I would advise members to study this tunic closely. Look at the wool used, being re worked shoddy wool, it displays odd threads in different colours, you can even see red in the cuff title pic: the Bevo cuff title, the way the collar is re-inforced with the "sine wave" style stitch, etc. Lots of really useful info in these pictures.

The pink piped shoulder straps would be for a Panzer Jager (Anti tank gunner) with the rank of SS Unterscharführer.

Cheers, Ade.
    Hi Ade

My 3rd party photo hosting pics disappeared from my OP so I'm reposting them here. Hope that's ok.

We are now thinking of selling it so any idea of value for resale purposes?
    Thanks in advance. SS Hohenstaufen tunic
    SS Hohenstaufen tunicSS Hohenstaufen tunicSS Hohenstaufen tunicSS Hohenstaufen tunicSS Hohenstaufen tunicSS Hohenstaufen tunicSS Hohenstaufen tunicSS Hohenstaufen tunicSS Hohenstaufen tunicSS Hohenstaufen tunicSS Hohenstaufen tunicSS Hohenstaufen tunicSS Hohenstaufen tunicSS Hohenstaufen tunicSS Hohenstaufen tunicSS Hohenstaufen tunicSS Hohenstaufen tunicSS Hohenstaufen tunicSS Hohenstaufen tunicSS Hohenstaufen tunicSS Hohenstaufen tunicSS Hohenstaufen tunic

?

Send pictures to different dealers, that would give you an idea of value. Expect to get low-ball offers on your email or PM

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast