Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

"SS ---- Human soap" reply of the creator of this thread!!!!!!

Article about: http://warrelics.eu/forum/ss-uniform...ss-soap-30326/ I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW, WHY THE THREAD WAS CLOSED, I WANTED TO REPLY TO THE PERSONS THAT REPLIED MY THREAD. SO, I AM REPLING NOW BY THIS B

Default "SS ---- Human soap" reply of the creator of this thread!!!!!!

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ss-un...ss-soap-30326/
    I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW, WHY THE THREAD WAS CLOSED, I WANTED TO REPLY TO THE PERSONS THAT REPLIED MY THREAD. SO, I AM REPLING NOW BY THIS BLOG. i BOUGHT THIS SOAP THREE YEARS AGO THINKING THAT IT WAS AN SS SOAP FOR ENLISTED. I DISCOVERED THAT THE SOAP WAS MADE OF HUMANS YESTERDAY. SOMEONES SAID THAT IT IS NOT ORIGINAL, SO I'LL DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. IF IT WERE REALLY HUMAN MADE, I WOULD GIVE TO A RABIN. I'M SO SORRY ABOUT THE REACTION OF SOMEONES THAT HAD OFFENDED SOME MEMBERS, BECAUSE THE THREAD WAS OPENED FOR THE DISCUSSION ABOUT THE SOAP, NOT TO DISCUSS ABOUT THE HOLOCAST PROVES. I APOLOGIZE FOR THE SITE, FOR THE MEMBERS AND OWNERS FOR THE HEADACHE THAT THE THREAD THAT I OPENED CAUSED. ANY COMMENTS ABOUT HOLOCAUST PROVES WILL BE NOT ACCEPT!!!!!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "SS ---- Human soap" reply of the creator of this thread!!!!!!
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: "SS ---- Human soap" reply of the creator of this thread!!!!!!

G'day,
    I personally didn't see a problem with the thread, I feel it got hijacked because some people didn't really understand what you were asking. I had the impression that you bought the soap as an SS item, be it fake or not, then you heard the rumor about the Nazis using human fat to make soap, and you posted the item in good faith, asking about the story. I get the impression your intention was tosee if the item was a real SS issue item, and to ask if th rumour about the body fat soap was true. I don't think you were saying, look I have human fat soap!!!!

There is no need to apologise. But thank you anyway.

Threads like these can cause problems. And the site was created to discuss items and not historical debate, it was decided by myself and the Moderating team to close it.

Cheers, Ade.

This forum is for the discussion of SS uniforms and insignia. There is no place for discussions of spurious or authentic holocost relics while on my watch.

Bob Hritz