Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

SS insignia

Article about: Hello. Could you help with value of this?

Default SS insignia

Hello.

Could you help with value of this?

SS insignia
    SS insignia
    SS insignia

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS insignia
    P
    Many

Hello, you can't ask this on the site.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Hello Trek..welcome to the forum.
    Please begin here with your search for value > https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ss-me...nsignia-forum/

This forum is not a Microwave community to give instant answers to value as that is not what this Website has been created for.

If your looking for a quick value..it would be best to compare market prices with dealers
    If your looking for authenticity..then your search begins here.

Other than that..we are not a valuation service. I would encourage reading that thread first. If your willing to learn..then we are here.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Okey sorry for breaking any rules, they are not mine and i didnt meant to get a value only. Im intrested in buying them and what they could be worth paying for and if they are authentic. I want to start collect SS memorabilia.

Regards Johan

Quote by Trekronor View Post
    Okey sorry for breaking any rules, they are not mine and i didnt meant to get a value only. Im intrested in buying them and what they could be worth paying for and if they are authentic. I want to start collect SS memorabilia.

Regards Johan
    Then do avoid the insignia you have included. The "SS insignia" there is junk.

SS insigniaSS insigniaSS insigniaSS insigniaSS insigniaSS insigniaSS insigniaSS insigniaSS insigniaSS insigniaSS insigniaSS insigniaSS insigniaSS insigniaSS insigniaSS insigniaSS insigniaSS insigniaSS insigniaNot junk are these: they caused decades of pain and untold expense...

If you want to collect these things, take a deep breath and consider doing something else. Then, rather than blowing a great deal of money on fakes,
    buy the relevant reference books and spend a week reading the good threads here.
    Also, you need to figure out who on line has the faintest inkling about these things, and who is merely blowing thick, acrid smoke.
    It is not immediately evident.
    Good luck, and my advice would be to think long and hard about what is, really, most a thing of disappointment.

- - ------- - -

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Hello Trek..welcome to the forum.
    Please begin here with your search for value > https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ss-me...nsignia-forum/

This forum is not a Microwave community to give instant answers to value as that is not what this Website has been created for.

If your looking for a quick value..it would be best to compare market prices with dealers
    If your looking for authenticity..then your search begins here.

Other than that..we are not a valuation service. I would encourage reading that thread first. If your willing to learn..then we are here.

Regards Larry
    Well said, Larry, and thanks for your able stewardship of this conflicted and chaotic undertaking. My best to you.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 11-27-2016 at 05:14 PM.

CBH
    ?

Might I also add the large Hussars Totenkopf is also a Fake .

Quote by CBH View Post
    Might I also add the large Hussars Totenkopf is also a Fake .
    Thanks. A pretty pathetic heap of useless tin.