Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS insignia up for authentication review

Article about: guys a seller has offered a couple ss items etc. can anyone help with authentication ? these items do not look good.....any opinions and information is always appreciated

Default SS insignia up for authentication review

guys a seller has offered a couple ss items etc. can anyone help with authentication ? these items do not look good.....any opinions and information is always appreciated
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS insignia up for authentication  review   SS insignia up for authentication  review  

SS insignia up for authentication  review  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS insignia up for authentication  review
    P
    Many

Hello..
    Much better pics needed.. but from only these photos i would call them all out as reproductions imo.

?

The German Cross is fake, the skulls may be too but I'll leave that to the experten. Here is a great thread posted by Ade helping you with the cuff title. Good Luck, Al

The Afrikakorps cuff title

Our colleague F-B would have had a field day with this photo of SS regalia displayed on a Sponge Bob Square Pants towel, LOL

?

Never thought I would see spongebob and ww2 German militaria in the same photo!

Sculls Aldo, Sculls.

?

Quote by Anderson View Post
    Sculls Aldo, Sculls.
    yes I forgot, it's been awhile since I've been scolded. I do miss his posts.

LOL guys absolutely hilarious, so looks to be a few bad items, i am sure the seller will be bummed out, i will ask for a couple close ups.
    anyhow he also has a flag bearers patch he is offering, here is a couple shots of that as well.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS insignia up for authentication  review   SS insignia up for authentication  review  

?

No it's fake, do a search for Flag Bearer patch and you'll see what they are supposed to look like, high quality Bevo and they sell for a great deal of money

The AFRIKA Korps cuff title is fake...

Smitty

i will have to get back with the seller now for the bad news part lol . ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast