Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Italian Camo Anorak Parka

Article about: Hello I recently came across this SS parka but I'm not sure if it is totally legit. The only marking I saw was what looked like a "3" at the bottom on the inside.

Default SS Italian Camo Anorak Parka

Hello I recently came across this SS parka but I'm not sure if it is totally legit. The only marking I saw was what looked like a "3" at the bottom on the inside.

SS Italian Camo Anorak ParkaSS Italian Camo Anorak ParkaSS Italian Camo Anorak ParkaSS Italian Camo Anorak ParkaSS Italian Camo Anorak ParkaSS Italian Camo Anorak ParkaSS Italian Camo Anorak ParkaSS Italian Camo Anorak ParkaSS Italian Camo Anorak ParkaSS Italian Camo Anorak ParkaSS Italian Camo Anorak ParkaSS Italian Camo Anorak ParkaSS Italian Camo Anorak Parka

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Italian Camo Anorak Parka
    P
    Many

Hello,
    that's an interesting parka.
    It reminds me what used to be available in the local army and navy stores in the 60s when they were sold as Italian alpine troops jacket.
    It will be good to see what the experts say.

Doug

I don't see any ss connection!...

These were also used postwar by the Czech Army

all I can say is that there is the SS trait - herringbone material in the sleeve.

As far as I know these were either used by the SS or the Czechs postwar. I'm not an expert on Anoraks so I figured you guys on here would know.

Seriously , would it even be worthwhile to reproduce these .. ? Or would the question be if there are postwar made Czech versions .. ?

They do fake them you see them for sell on German ebay quite often ,I have a photo somewhere of Czechs wearing these post war I will try to find it and post it .The ss did use these also but I think it would be hard to tell if this one is wartime or not

I never seen them in use i the SS. The only pics you see them in wear is with very young kids, last stand in germany. The typical ss charkovs were non camo

Two famous pictures ;
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Italian Camo Anorak Parka   SS Italian Camo Anorak Parka  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast