Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Jacke

Article about: by kc1 Trust me you do not want to retire to Bognor I simply want to retire, though, granted the workaday cares of this odd century. The 20th was a more honorable proposition.

kc1
    ?

Default SS Jacke

Contrary to the pictures this is black. It was located in a tailors in what was the eastern sector of Berlin. The buttons, thread and paper were in the pocket. Opinions on this please FB.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Jacke   SS Jacke  

SS Jacke   SS Jacke  

SS Jacke   SS Jacke  

SS Jacke   SS Jacke  

SS Jacke   SS Jacke  

SS Jacke   SS Jacke  

SS Jacke   SS Jacke  

SS Jacke   SS Jacke  

SS Jacke   SS Jacke  

SS Jacke   SS Jacke  

SS Jacke  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Jacke
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS Jacke

Whatever said garment is, it is not a regulation black SS uniform of the type in use ca. 1932-194X.
    I do not know what it is, really, and I would regard it with healthy skepticism. It could be a Werkschutz uniform, if all the issue tags are authentic, which I think you also have to judge with great doubt. The SS thread is surely a joke and frequently seen as such.

Please use the search engine to see the plethera of original examples of black tunics we have discussed. Why would you think there ever was a close collar black SS tunic? There is nothing SS about this except for the bogus spool of thread.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

the tunic is just Black...

Even though I want to enter the 12 step program to avoid foetid woolens on line, I offer this to our readers.SS JackeSS JackeSS JackeSS JackeSS Jacke

These photos have appeared here hundreds of times and reign in the internet to the delight of so many innocent and hope filled souls.
    Most of them will never sniff a foetid woolen, never actually have the tactile event of feeling such an object, and such must remain so far, so remote, so unobtainable and so absurd....how can adults care about such things?

kc1
    ?

Fine its not mine i've posted an old chaps collection who hasn't got a computer, i don't know whats what with these items so have come to you for your opinions which i trust and respect. I understand werk means work but what does the rest of your description mean FB? Can anyone decipher the ober bit from the piece of paper, it might turn out he's a chief foreman. Looks like the old boy won't be retiring somewhere warm sfter all, Bognor anyone?

Quote by kc1 View Post
    Fine its not mine i've posted an old chaps collection who hasn't got a computer, i don't know whats what with these items so have come to you for your opinions which i trust and respect. I understand werk means work but what does the rest of your description mean FB? Can anyone decipher the ober bit from the piece of paper, it might turn out he's a chief foreman. Looks like the old boy won't be retiring somewhere warm sfter all, Bognor anyone?
    Werkschutz were guards at various industrial plants, i.e. Daimler-Benz or something similar. But in saying this, I am not at all sure that I am even remotely right. Somewhere exists some secondary work on said uniforms, but I am really out of my depth. The handwriting on the tag does look German, but I do not know. My retirement should still proceed, I think.

Bognor looks nice, but I do not know it.
    I want to retire here or there, if possible. Either in Potsdam or in Wien, but....
    However, the locals might lynch me once my credit runs out.SS JackeSS JackeSS JackeSS Jacke

kc1
    ?

Trust me you do not want to retire to Bognor

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast