Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Kepi, real or not?

Article about: The white sweatband is radioactive bright...the skull has wrong finish and appearance....just all around not good...

?

Default SS Kepi, real or not?

Hello, i am new here.

I - not-so-long ago entered the hobby of collecting Third-Reich items(both replicas and genuine ones). I recently acquired this nice piece of kepi but i have no idea how to distinguish this one as genuine or just a high-quality replica.

Any experts willing to share their opinion?

p.s. i would very much appreciate any further useful tips for an inexperienced collector like me.

ikhSS Kepi, real or not?SS Kepi, real or not?SS Kepi, real or not?SS Kepi, real or not?SS Kepi, real or not?SS Kepi, real or not?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Kepi, real or not?
    P
    Many

Not an expert on these or anything else but that looks all bad.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

I think instead of collecting both replica and original items save your money for original items only...

?

neither am I Jerry, but I fully agree. Even the insignia. But Welcome to the forum Ikh. Feel free to post future potential purchases on the forum before buying

Bad to the bone in my opinion.Fake tags.Poor stitchting.I would try to return it in case a high sum of money was paid.

?

I got it for around 100$, but personally i have seen far crappier replicas .

?

Quote by kirederf7 View Post
    I think instead of collecting both replica and original items save your money for original items only...
    Indeed, that's why i'm here

Although i don't feel to bad with having one of these in my collection; Allgemeine-SS Officers Visor Cap - EREL - Wehrmacht.es

?

Quote by kirederf7 View Post
    Indeed, that's why i'm here

Although i don't feel bad about having one of these in my collection: Allgemeine-SS Officers Visor Cap - EREL - Wehrmacht.es

This in some manner is total fantasy as genuine SS kepis for other ranks never had a black and white piping. Officers wore silver. As others have said, it is totally 4th Reich junk.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Also the insignia are fakes and known for this type of cap.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast