Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

SS LAH Panzer Wrapper

Article about: Well, I didn't managed to snag the booklet. Chris, did you? I really would have liked to get it, scan it and then pdf it to make it available to everyone here but I couldn't justify spending

Default Re: SS LAH Panzer Wrapper

I think it is pretty. I am not one to speak on originality.

Jeff

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS LAH Panzer Wrapper
    P
    Many

Unfotunately, the collection that this wrap came out of is facing questions of originality. Wraps are a dalliance of mine--I cannot comment on originality:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS LAH Panzer Wrapper  
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

This wrap has already been given the kiss of death and the rest of the collection from which it came has now been withdrawn from sale and probably includes this wrap. Regardless of the authenticity of this wrap and the other items consigned to the dealer in question, it does seem a bit off that some people are using this opportunity to score points from the now deceased former owner on another forum.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by Bond View Post
    This wrap has already been given the kiss of death and the rest of the collection from which it came has now been withdrawn from sale and probably includes this wrap. Regardless of the authenticity of this wrap and the other items consigned to the dealer in question, it does seem a bit off that some people are using this opportunity to score points from the now deceased former owner on another forum.
    Like a pack of starving beasts, the know nothings at WAF love to jump in with negativity even when they have no idea what they are talking about. I would venture 99% of them have never owned or even handled a genuine panzer wrap. They want to build up their ignorant posts so they look important to other know nothings.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Like a pack of starving beasts, the know nothings at WAF love to jump in with negativity even when they have no idea what they are talking about. I would venture 99% of them have never owned or even handled a genuine panzer wrap. They want to build up their ignorant posts so they look important to other know nothings.
    Plenty of those morons abound at shows,forums.and just gasbags trying to show you how smart they are!Bob Treend had a post about these cretins who only post against anything anyone posts in a negative way! These know it alls are why the hobby will suffer and theirs very little you can do.Maybe they can take a long walk off a short pier.What say you? PS.i have seen a few items on his site that were doubtful to say the least!!Original rare items of the SS and Panzer material are very hard to comebuy and no one is going to convince me that some dealers will sell big buck items which are bad!
    Last edited by goodbuys; 10-19-2012 at 04:15 AM.

Despicable...

Quote by goodbuys View Post
    Plenty of those morons abound at shows,forums.and just gasbags trying to show you how smart they are!Bob Treend had a post about these cretins who only post against anything anyone one posts in a negative way! These know it alls are why the hobby will suffer and theirs very little you can do.Maybe they can take a long walk off a short pier.What say you?
    What is sad is these types actually believe they know something. In their opinion, the older collectors have collections full of fakes and have no idea what they are doing. It is impossible for these types to learn anything as they do not have the capacity to understand their opinion may be incorrect. Their ego blocks any chance they have to self educate. At this point in my life, I know I will never be able to spot higher end fakes in an area outside of what I collect. I read but will never post an opinion unless I feel that I have something positive to add to the discussion. This is the major goal of this Forum. That is to keep out those who wish to only cause havoc in the name of their own reputation. We can not rid ourselves of them but we certainly can ignore them.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

These items certainly seem to get people hot under their respective (Panzer wrapper) collars

?

I am no longer posting on that forum, after some of the terrible posts that were made on that thread.

Cheers, Patrick

?

Quote by Patrick Lewis View Post
    I am no longer posting on that forum, after some of the terrible posts that were made on that thread.

Cheers, Patrick
    Patrick i wouldn't bother letting it spoil your enjoyment of the the red forum , i have seen some of your posts on there putting into practice what you have learnt here has put you far ahead of some of the members there ( although i don't wish to compare forums by these comments ) and this type of thing is a fairly common occurence there , but i fear this wasn't a fight for you as many of the agendas involved probably go back ,many many years !!

cheers

Paul
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast