Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS LAH Shoulder Cypher Slip On's

Article about: I wanted to get opinions on these as I am not too familiar with shoulder straps and boards. Thank you very much for your assistance! Regards, Sam

Default SS LAH Shoulder Cypher Slip On's

I wanted to get opinions on these as I am not too familiar with shoulder straps and boards.
    Thank you very much for your assistance!

Regards,

Sam
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS LAH Shoulder Cypher Slip On's   SS LAH Shoulder Cypher Slip On's  

SS LAH Shoulder Cypher Slip On's   SS LAH Shoulder Cypher Slip On's  

SS LAH Shoulder Cypher Slip On's  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS LAH Shoulder Cypher Slip On's
    P
    Many

I like them a lot.

Thank you!! I do too!

Nice ! Are they yours Sam?

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

They will be soon Nick. I traded for them.

?

That's a good set to get in trade! You can see the attention to detail in these. May I ask what you traded? Your kidney, perhaps?

Lol. A thuringen cuff title and a # 5 cuff title. I think it was pretty even. I don't have the money to keep collecting the cuff titles with 4 kids.

?

Heh..yeah , I know what you mean. Not a bad deal you made! These are ultra rare. These may be wartime issued.
    Can I have a closer look at those shoulder straps please? I don't have any problem with them, I just want to see if they are like mine.

?

Here's and image from one of my books. Your straps look like the one on the bottom, far left except for the LAH embroidery. The second strap from the left , bottom row are your slip on cyphers, it appears.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS LAH Shoulder Cypher Slip On's   SS LAH Shoulder Cypher Slip On's  

Thanks for sharing Dean. Very cool! I will send photos once I receive them. The pictures I posted are the only ones I have right now.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast