Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Ss lah tunic

Article about: Hello Gentleman Annoyed from this ads?   I'm new to the community and thought I would share my newest find and see what you think. I hope you like it. There was also a helmet that came

?

Default Re: Ss lah tunic

bob of course meant "M44 tunic" and not "wrap;" still his points are highly valid, generously offered as usual and ... too often required.

I wish there was a "new collectors" forum here with "pegged" topics/suggestions like:

new guys - go here n o w before posting
    reading relevant threads BEFORE buying
    books to buy before posting & where available
    dealers who are pretty much universally trusted.

I know some are over-eager to get "in," and hope experts like bob, ade and others will Make it Easy on them. I say: make it easy (well, easier) on the experts. in turn that'll prevent sad posts like this that are all too common...

I'm not proposing newbies have to take an entrance exam. but there should be something really emphatic- not just a "faq" section that many don't take time to read anyway.

on the top of every page and in bold type should be the famous line from vernon law: "experience is a hard teacher. she gives the test first, the lesson afterward."

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    There is nothing worse than the feeling you experience when discovering your new found treasure is trash. I certainly hope you can obtain a refund from the seller.
    May I suggest that you buy some books and study what you collect before putting down your hard earned money. Unfortunately, there are a lot of crooks in the business. A genuine LAH gray wrapper such as this would price around $15,000-$20,000. Avail yourself of the Forum and post pictures before buying.
    If you have a problem with refund, please let us know who the source of the jacket was.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ss lah tunic
    P
    Many

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2