Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ss lah tunic

Article about: Hello Gentleman Annoyed from this ads?   I'm new to the community and thought I would share my newest find and see what you think. I hope you like it. There was also a helmet that came

taylortwdg3
    ?

Default Ss lah tunic

Hello Gentleman
    I'm new to the community and thought I would share my newest find and see what you think. I hope you like it. There was also a helmet that came with it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ss lah tunic   Ss lah tunic  

Ss lah tunic   Ss lah tunic  

Ss lah tunic  

2. # ADS

Default Re: Ss lah tunic

Sorry to say there is nothing original, all insignias are copys same with the jacket byself.
    I hope yuo did not spend much money for it, otherwise look to get your money asap back.

Hi and welcome to the forum!

I can only repeat what my forum friends Robert and Phil have said.

Cheers, Ade.

?

I'am with all of previous opinions. Bad one
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

There is nothing worse than the feeling you experience when discovering your new found treasure is trash. I certainly hope you can obtain a refund from the seller.
    May I suggest that you buy some books and study what you collect before putting down your hard earned money. Unfortunately, there are a lot of crooks in the business. A genuine LAH gray wrapper such as this would price around $15,000-$20,000. Avail yourself of the Forum and post pictures before buying.
    If you have a problem with refund, please let us know who the source of the jacket was.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

taylortwdg3
    ?

Hello
    Thank you for your responses first may i ask what do you see that makes you say fake so quick? And is it true if you hold a black light up to everything and nothing glows it's good? I've seen modern patch's glow like a christmas tree this one does not. I'm curious why no one asked to see the inside? does that not tell anything. I got this from a auctioned storage unit and didn't have to pay much for everything in the unit.So I geuss I'm ok.
    Any way thank you to everyones help.

taylortwdg3
    ?

Hi again
    forgot to add would the buttons on a modern tunic have all the wear of putting it on and off alot?

A Thing of Beauty is a Joy Forever .... John Keats never said it has to be genuine!
    The main thing is to be happy with it!
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Hi, I can tell you that between the people who have answered you on this post, there is well over 100 years of combinded collecting experience.

Going into more detail for you about the insignia alone. The cuff title has a totally incorrect weave; have a look at an original "Bevo" Adolf Hitler cuff title. The sleeve eagle is a fake style known to collectors as "Big Foot". These first appeared in the late 1980's. Again compare to any wartime pattern and you will not find a match due to the over sized appearance of the eagles feet. The "LAH" on the shoulder straps again do not match in detail to any original. Likewise the SS runes, these are incorrect in size and material used. Paint on the buttons is the wrong shade too and appears modern. Much repro insignia does not actually glow under a black light.

Hope this helps?

Cheers, Ade.

LOL!

Cheers, Ade.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast