Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS M43 Tunic Fake/Real

Article about: Good afternoon Gentlemen, I am looking for some help with a SS M43 Tunic i have currently in my possession. I am living in Germany and have been asked if i would be interested in this item f

Question SS M43 Tunic Fake/Real

Good afternoon Gentlemen,

I am looking for some help with a SS M43 Tunic i have currently in my possession. I am living in Germany and have been asked if i would be interested in this item for my German partner. Whom collects WW2 army stuff. Now i am not a nerd on this stuff and currently learning about it. But i need an expert or a WW2 buff opinion on this tunic.

I have a few queries on this tunic and have taken photos. For the life of me i an little bit puzzled on a few things wrong with it. I do not know if its the made its been made or if it screams FAKE.

Please can you take the time to have a look at the following photos. I know the Tunic is a bit worn and oil/stained looking. When i look at certain parts of the tunic it seems too clean the fabric i.e under the lining of the pockets or under the pocket flaps and little defects i.e the belt hook holes show 2 but above the 3rd either seems sewn up or is that a defectand SS BW stamp markings are round the wrong way. i have no idea if that is what happened in the con-camps when making these tunics.

All your help and advice will be greatly received....

UK Girl

SS M43 Tunic Fake/RealSS M43 Tunic Fake/RealSS M43 Tunic Fake/RealSS M43 Tunic Fake/RealSS M43 Tunic Fake/RealSS M43 Tunic Fake/RealSS M43 Tunic Fake/RealSS M43 Tunic Fake/RealSS M43 Tunic Fake/RealSS M43 Tunic Fake/RealSS M43 Tunic Fake/RealSS M43 Tunic Fake/RealSS M43 Tunic Fake/RealSS M43 Tunic Fake/Real

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS M43 Tunic Fake/Real
    P
    Many

Hi, sorry t say it is a complete fake.

Note the weave of the cloth. This was made in Latvia.

The insignia is also fake.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I agree with Ade.

?

From my own research and knowledge provided by this forum, I can also agree with Ade. If you cross reference the insignia alone - you will find many originals here to compare against - and you will then see for your self - these are garbage pictured above....

Thanks for your help and advice. Saved a few Euros on that pile of crap. Box it up and send it packing.

Fake, same with Ade.
    That breast eagle is very.... interesting.

Warm Regards,

Justin

Hello
    I dont want to create new thread, I would like to ask, that this tunic is fake or real
    SS M43 Tunic Fake/RealSS M43 Tunic Fake/RealSS M43 Tunic Fake/RealSS M43 Tunic Fake/RealSS M43 Tunic Fake/Real

It is copy.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks for fast reply, it was listed for 1500Euros