Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS Marksman badge, 2nd class

Article about: Hello everyone, Wanted to share my newest member you my SS collection, 2nd class Sharpshooter. I have a 14 day return, but to me it looks good, though I've never seen one in person. So if an

Default SS Marksman badge, 2nd class

Hello everyone,
    Wanted to share my newest member you my SS collection, 2nd class Sharpshooter. I have a 14 day return, but to me it looks good, though I've never seen one in person. So if anybody see's anything wrong please let me know. Not a common piece but pretty badass, none the less. Also, included is a pic, all though not period, showed one in use. Thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Marksman badge, 2nd class   SS Marksman badge, 2nd class  

SS Marksman badge, 2nd class   SS Marksman badge, 2nd class  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Marksman badge, 2nd class
    P
    Many

Thanks for posting what is a rarely seen photo of the badge in wear. Your example certainly looks good from the pictures.

Quote by d'alquen View Post
    Thanks for posting what is a rarely seen photo of the badge in wear. Your example certainly looks good from the pictures.
    Got my fingers crossed. I found 2 examples online, to compare it to. The picture however isn't period, the seller was nice enough to provide it.

?

When you say the picture isn't "period", do you mean that its a modern re-print of an original 1930's photo, or a staged, recently produced photo?

Yes, a modern reprint of an old original.

CBH
    ?

Quote by KristianFerrell View Post
    Yes, a modern reprint of an old original.
    Hence the missing collars.

?

Thanks for the clarification. Funny how the "bride" in the photo almost looks like a man!