Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS Member Name Search

Article about: How can i find out if he was the member of the SS, for the name i only have first initial which is "W" and the last name is Feromin. Does anyone know of the link for the list of al

ado
    ?

Default SS Member Name Search

How can i find out if he was the member of the SS, for the name i only have first initial which is "W" and the last name is Feromin.

Does anyone know of the link for the list of all SS members.

Thank you

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Member Name Search
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS Member Name Search

Hi Ado, there is no complete listing for members of the SS.

If the person was an Officer you do stand a chance of finding out, as the SS Officers Dienstalterliste does still exist for various years. This gives the name, rank, awards, promotion dates, unit, etc.

Reprints of these lists can be bought. Do a online search.

Cheers, Ade.

ado
    ?

Thanks, Ade

I recently bought the Wool SS armband with his name and number as internal machine sewn tag W. Feromin N.8562/41 k.s

I would like to see a pic if possible

Cheers, Ade.

He is not listed in the Fuhrerliste der Waffen SS or die Ordenstrager der Deutschen Wehrmacht 1939-45

ado
    ?

Ade, i did sent the pics to your email, please don't tell me it's another fake

Hi Ado, I have not recieved any pics? I will send you a PM with my home email address.

Cheers, Ade.

I do not think an on line resource exists for this requirement. There is no way around actual historical research in its pre internet form if you are serious about this kind of thing.

Nor is access to the necessary archives automatic without an appropriate professional affiliation as well as legitimate research interest.

There is a tendency on these sites to misunderstand the really arduous and time intensive nature of such knowledge, though I know the poster here is not guilty of this syndrome.

Further, most figures who post here would not understand how to read SS personnel files or any III. Reich document even if they were able to find them, since it is not merely a question of language.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Member Name Search  
    Attached Images Attached Images SS Member Name Search 

Hi,
    Good morning.
    How can one locate an Austrian SS member, early, if his name is not spelled properly? Ferdinand Chaipek (?)
    Also, how can one trace the full list of SS personnel serving under Eichmann at the 'Central Agency for Jewish Immigration in Vienna' (13 names of the app. 20 are identified only).