Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS membership pocket runes

Article about: Hi Could anyone comment on the authenticity of these please. Many thanks in advance Martyn

Default SS membership pocket runes

Hi

Could anyone comment on the authenticity of these please. Many thanks in advance

Martyn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS membership pocket runes   SS membership pocket runes  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS membership pocket runes
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

Photos of photocopies are really pretty useless, most of the detail is lost.

If your considering purchasing any of these items you posted recently, you really need to get better photos.

May I suggest that as you are new here and have posted numerous threads requesting information, that you support the Forum by becoming a Gold Member. It is little cost for the knowledg3e to be gained here and the forum can not continue to run on good wishes alone.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

CBH
    ?

Good point Bob!

Many thanks I will post a few better pictures. I will join in the future but I am waiting to start a new job and need to watch the pennies at the moment. I am just trying to learn a little more whilst tidying up. I usually only collect material from regular German forces as I find ss material difficult and so only have a few items. I used to work as a museum officer in a local regimental museum and even they had a few fakes that they didn't know about until checked by an outside expert. Cheers for your help i do appreciate it and everyone's expertise.

Default SS membership runes extra pictures

Hi

Please see the extra pictures. Many thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS membership pocket runes   SS membership pocket runes  

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    May I suggest that as you are new here and have posted numerous threads requesting information, that you support the Forum by becoming a Gold Member. It is little cost for the knowledg3e to be gained here and the forum can not continue to run on good wishes alone.
    I associate myself with the above. The image of photocopies are a bridge too far as concerns the time and expertise of the people who work here.

We are all eager to help new people, despite the cries of woe that come from some of you, but there has to be a basis and the sharing of the burden has to
    be equitable. And it is recently less so than good form dictates.

The Runes are original..

I agree-they look like a nice set.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Many thanks for your help i really appreciate your feedback. Cheers.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast