Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS Oberstgruppenfuhrer Kurt Daluege

Article about: hi guys over past few years have been compiling together large amounts of research into the SS and its most high ranking officers. recently i have been looking into uniforms and viewing some

Default SS Oberstgruppenfuhrer Kurt Daluege

hi guys

over past few years have been compiling together large amounts of research into the SS and its most high ranking officers. recently i have been looking into uniforms and viewing some examples of genuine tunics on the forum and other sites. however i am intrigued as to whether anybody can answer these questions....

1. do any of SS-Oberstgruppenfuhrer Kurt Daluege tunics still exist?
    2. do any genuine SS police collar tab insignia with police green backing and gold bullion wiring exist??
    3. anybody know where replica Oberstgruppenfuhrer uniforms with police green collar tabs can be found?/

any replies would be very grateful

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Oberstgruppenfuhrer Kurt Daluege
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS Oberstgruppenfuhrer Kurt Daluege

Quote by Oberstgruppenfuhrer View Post
    hi guys

over past few years have been compiling together large amounts of research into the SS and its most high ranking officers. recently i have been looking into uniforms and viewing some examples of genuine tunics on the forum and other sites. however i am intrigued as to whether anybody can answer these questions....

1. do any of SS-Oberstgruppenfuhrer Kurt Daluege tunics still exist?
    2. do any genuine SS police collar tab insignia with police green backing and gold bullion wiring exist??
    3. anybody know where replica Oberstgruppenfuhrer uniforms with police green collar tabs can be found?/

any replies would be very grateful

This tab was sold on this site. Perhaps you should contact him?

http://www.themarshalsbaton.com/Framepage.htm

SS Oberstgruppenfuhrer Kurt Daluege