Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS-Obersturmführer collar tabs

Article about: looks nice. what do you think? original or fake? thanks for help. it is quite hard to buy an original relic because of many fakes on the market...

Default SS-Obersturmführer collar tabs

looks nice. what do you think? original or fake? thanks for help. it is quite hard to buy an original relic because of many fakes on the market...

SS-Obersturmführer collar tabsSS-Obersturmführer collar tabsSS-Obersturmführer collar tabsSS-Obersturmführer collar tabs

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS-Obersturmführer collar tabs
    P
    Many

I do not like the buckram, runes, or cuts, to be honest. Do you have them in-hand? Where there ever pips in the rank tab?

no,i dont have...i can buy them but im not sure about origin....thanks for your opinion.

No Cody he does not have them in hand as they are coming from a junk auction site called Aukro..which the photos are watermarked lower right hand corner. A great piece of advice "Bacilko"..is to read through some of the threads which are very informative and exhaustive in information. Please do not randomly keep posting items..without any effort on your part to research for yourself. We are here to help...but not carry the whole wall on our backs for those who dont want to try. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

yes,your right...i need to study the diferences between fakes and originals. im glad that exists a website where can i learn it. thanks for advices and opinions. best regards

i have to come in on the side of youthcollector1 here.

he pretty much covers it. the runes catch your eye immediately.

You don't want these, believe me.

I was on my phone yesterday, but now that I am on a desktop computer, it is clear the tabs did actually have pips at one time. However, as been stated already by myself and others, these are copies, and probably not something you want to add to your collection.

I also agree with Larry. Although we are more than happy to help and you should always post anything before purchasing it, it is quite easy to see these are bad. Not only from the poor quality buckram and material, but also the finer details such as the cuts on the back, runes positioning, and other construction errors. All one most do is a quick search on this forum using the search engine in the top, right-hand corner. I am sure copies such as these have been posted in a prior thread.
    Contributing your own opinion helps, too. This way, others will see your not in it just for the free help, but instead, to learn something as well.

The way ahead with this is to append images of real items as well as offer airy opinions.
    One counterpoises the real against the fake and achieves the needed didactic outcome and improves the whole biotope.
    The circular pursuit of canals on the face of Mars and images of holy figures as found in shreds of cloth, while laudable as popular science or theology, do not aid the seeker found here.

SS-Obersturmführer collar tabsSS-Obersturmführer collar tabsSS-Obersturmführer collar tabsSS-Obersturmführer collar tabsSS-Obersturmführer collar tabsSS-Obersturmführer collar tabsSS-Obersturmführer collar tabsSS-Obersturmführer collar tabsReal items.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast