Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

ss obersturmfuhrer jacket !

Article about: hi guys sorry that i post so mutch in the ss section just for refferens i have been offered this jacked ! and i wonder what you guys think about it as i turned into a total new path to start

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	27traub-superJumbo.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	226.5 KB 
ID:	964345Far be it from me to destroy the enthusiasm of anyone, but the brutal truth cannot be gainsaid.
    SS regalia is a pit of quicksand into which the naive, their money and their dreams swiftly vanish from the rays of the sun.
    damit, basta.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

It reminds me of when many young or inexperienced collectors find out something is fake then try and justify buying the fake...a couple of Facebook 'collector' sites are just riddled with the trade in known fakes, and everyone is happily playing along with the illusion, as no one has the guts to just tell it like it is. Ignorance is bliss, but it still doesnt make something real.

?

I find the attachment of cuffs looking like this interesting.

I would very much like to study this jacket closer for "ghosts" on the entire sleeves.
    Collect ROA, Cossack, Schuma and other WW2 Volunteer militaria.

"Be Humble and kind, for you may find that it was Odin you entertained"

Quote by jake25 View Post
    why not ? just because of the shady pics or can you come up with something that explains why these arent good !
    Was this comment supposed to be rude or do you just have a hard time with the English language?

I know that my comments sometimes comes out wrong..

Quote by Wewelsburg View Post
    Was this comment supposed to be rude or do you just have a hard time with the English language?

I know that my comments sometimes comes out wrong..
    He has certainly now had enough time to post here and explain. To quote an old friend who was a professor at the University of Chicago, When someone is stupid, every once in a while it is necessary remind them of that fact." When you don't know the answer, it is necessary to keep one's ears open and their mouth shut.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123