Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS officer collar tabs - ask for help

Article about: Hi again, I have one more ask for help with these collar tabs. Do they have any chance to be original? Thank you, Mike

?

Default SS officer collar tabs - ask for help

Hi again,
    I have one more ask for help with these collar tabs. Do they have any chance to be original?
    Thank you, Mike

SS officer collar tabs - ask for helpSS officer collar tabs - ask for helpSS officer collar tabs - ask for helpSS officer collar tabs - ask for help

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS officer collar tabs - ask for help
    P
    Many

complete junk.

We have so many collar patches here. Please look at them. We cannot re post pictures over and over. Get tne Bando book on Waffen SS insignia. It is the gold mine on these things, and it is the easiest way
    to address the need short of wasting hundreds or thousands of dollars or Euros on total junk. and or bloody awful junk.

SS officer collar tabs - ask for helpSS officer collar tabs - ask for helpSS officer collar tabs - ask for helpSS officer collar tabs - ask for helpLook at this closely, please.

SS officer collar tabs - ask for helpfor the price of lousy junk collar patches, instead buy this book.

It has clear images of multiple examples of embroidered and otherwise made insignia and is the simplest way to grapple with this issue.

We also have thousands of images of real material here, put together at huge effort and huge expense.

And, you have to examine real material in real life.

Since this requirement is difficult, the book is the easiest way to bridge the gap.

SS officer collar tabs - ask for helpSS officer collar tabs - ask for helpSS officer collar tabs - ask for helpSS officer collar tabs - ask for helpSS officer collar tabs - ask for helpSS officer collar tabs - ask for helpSS officer collar tabs - ask for helpOriginal embroidery is very special and not easily faked, or faked well.

SS officer collar tabs - ask for helpSS officer collar tabs - ask for helpSS officer collar tabs - ask for helpSS officer collar tabs - ask for helpSS officer collar tabs - ask for helpThese are RZM Proben of the MPA...

- - ------- - -

They are not mine. I do not collect loose insignia. I collect insignia attached to other garments.

sound advice from F-B.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast