Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

SS open collar tunic?

Article about: Hello to all, this is my first post here, hopefully I can add something to the discussions. This weekend I acquired this tunic and am anxious to get some input on it. It definitely appears t

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Attachment 988015Attachment 988016The way ahead in this conundrum is to send the item to one of the principles here, if one seriously wants a firm answer.

This kind of thing is exceptionally rare, much more so than my black uniforms. This kind of thing was used up, and more or less replaced by the military cut blouse
    and Attachment 988014one did not want to be wearing it in the wrong place at the wrong time.
    The items pictured here have not made it into the collector-tope. I imagined they were all burnt quickly in 1944-45 when the time was nigh.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS open collar tunic?
    P
    Many

Also, if the item has the military size stamps, chest size, total length, collar size etc. then it is not a tailored piece.
    These size stamps are found on issued items.

Ok so how do I contact these people?

Any Pics Trainboy "PLEASE" ..of your recent acquirement? The forum itself and the minds here are the same if any were in Miami.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Any Pics Trainboy "PLEASE" ..of your recent acquirement? The forum itself and the minds here are the same if any were in Miami.

Regards Larry
    Thanks, Larry, as ever for your wise counsel and guidance. Merry Christmas to you and a happy new year, and happy holidays, too....

Trainboy153-
    Without the basic manners of "please" and "thank you", you will find the membership on this forum less than enthusiastic to assist you any further on this 4th Reich special.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

My apologies. I am new here and I meant no disrespect. I will gladly put up some photos of it tomorrow as it is not with me at the moment and the photos I have are quite mediocre. Once again I apologize if I offended anybody.

Also, when I mentioned Miami meant only as to see who is nearby. Not to exclude or discredit experts elsewhere. Thanks.

SS open collar tunic?SS open collar tunic?SS open collar tunic?
    Quote by Trainboy153 View Post
    Also, when I mentioned Miami meant only as to see who is nearby. Not to exclude or discredit experts elsewhere. Thanks.
    As concerns the latter part of the above sentence, I would note that those who aspire to collect these very conflicted and problematic items are completely dependent on the good will and expertise of a very small group of persons in the know. If you crumble the cookie with them, you are going to be very alone, very disappointed, and cheated out of large sums of money by a large pack of very unscrupulous people who eye those without a clue with a mixture or scorn and lust.

Thank you very much for the advice. I am a relatively new collector. Having only started about 2 years ago. I am on a tight budget so I often do not have many choices when I buy. I would very much like to have positive relations with those more informed than I. I will post some closer photos soon as I would really like the expert opinions of this forum. Thanks

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast