Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS Orpo document

Article about: Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone has ever come across one of these before? It seems to be an unused document allowing the wearing of the runic insignia on the breast of the police tun

Default SS Orpo document

Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone has ever come across one of these before? It seems to be an unused document allowing the wearing of the runic insignia on the breast of the police tunic. I was thinking this would make a nice display if I purchased the runic insignia to go with it. The seller is asking $130 for it, which seems high for a piece of ephemera, but then again, I've never purchased anything with a facsimile Himmler signature either. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Todd

SS Orpo documentSS Orpo documentSS Orpo documentSS Orpo document

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Orpo document
    P
    Many

Interesting document, a first for my eyes...The Reichsfuhrer's Raised Seal is at the bottom...I'd say it's priced fairly, as Reichsfuhrer SS Documents are rarely cheap and always sought after...you'd likely pay more for an issued one, but these must be rare in any case...
    cheers, Glenn
    Last edited by bigmacglenn; 08-27-2015 at 11:06 PM.