Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS overseas cap ORIGINAL?

Article about: Hello guys, I can have this piece of german overseas cap for SS. I need help about originality. PS: previous M43 hat, many thanks! You have saved me a lot of money!

Default SS overseas cap ORIGINAL?

Hello guys, I can have this piece of german overseas cap for SS. I need help about originality.
    PS: previous M43 hat, many thanks! You have saved me a lot of money!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS overseas cap ORIGINAL?   SS overseas cap ORIGINAL?  

SS overseas cap ORIGINAL?   SS overseas cap ORIGINAL?  

SS overseas cap ORIGINAL?   SS overseas cap ORIGINAL?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS overseas cap ORIGINAL?
    P
    Many

?

I don't like this one either (if this is a "new" posting, sorry I'm confused)....... You need to get schooled up on eagles.... The eagle alone is a one look fake IMO... Don't let others hold the keys to your collecting future - you need to KNOW what you're buying... Good Luck!

uh.....no.

SS overseas cap ORIGINAL?SS overseas cap ORIGINAL?SS overseas cap ORIGINAL?SS overseas cap ORIGINAL?SS overseas cap ORIGINAL?SS overseas cap ORIGINAL?SS overseas cap ORIGINAL?SS overseas cap ORIGINAL?SS overseas cap ORIGINAL?SS overseas cap ORIGINAL?SS overseas cap ORIGINAL?SS overseas cap ORIGINAL?SS overseas cap ORIGINAL?You want this. Please now join the site with a bit of the money you have saved, or we have saved you....

- - ------- - -

I enclose these images about once a week.

SS overseas cap ORIGINAL?SS overseas cap ORIGINAL?SS overseas cap ORIGINAL?SS overseas cap ORIGINAL?SS overseas cap ORIGINAL?SS overseas cap ORIGINAL?SS overseas cap ORIGINAL?SS overseas cap ORIGINAL?SS overseas cap ORIGINAL?SS overseas cap ORIGINAL?Do not collect SS headwear without your own due diligence.

As concerns the phrase "can have" when it comes to SS armor items, the actually phrase is "cannot have" without huge expense and great luck in finding the few
    original items to be had. The most common SS armor headwear are the ex Dachau ware house billed field caps of the last gasp.

I think Shea has one for sale, actually.

In any case, look before you leap.

And if you do so in public, you cannot wear your heart on your sleeve, because the thing is absolutely pitiless.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 10-27-2016 at 01:25 AM.

SS overseas cap ORIGINAL?Voila, it ain't cheap, but you can, in this case, for the price of what a middle size car cost in 1970.

Thank You for opinions and great photos. I fully understand You... But, this way was for me fastest to find out if this piece is original or not.

?

In this great hobby of collecting I don't think you need to do things fast. Take your time, learn the details of the items your are looking for. And I agree with FB, join the forum, the info given by him alone has helped you in so many ways. Just my humble opinion.

The forum has certainly saved many collectors untold amounts of money. The forum is not sitting on a large amount of cash and we certainly would appreciate joining as a gold member. Updates in software and antivirus programs are not free. I certainly wish this forum existed years ago when I first started collecting. Back then, the word on new fakes only traveled from mouth to mouth at the military shows.
    As to the subject of this thread, I agree with my colleagues on everything that has been said that this hat is a 4th Reich stinker.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast