MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

SS PANZER Overseas cap for review

Article about: Hello Please don't laugh at this since I already have a very bad feeling about it since I compared it to real ones and it's a NO and NO and half maybe. Interesting thing that from same selle

Default SS PANZER Overseas cap for review

Hello

Please don't laugh at this since I already have a very bad feeling about it since I compared it to real ones and it's a NO and NO and half maybe.
    Interesting thing that from same seller I found other genuine items which were real deal with no doubt. I bought nice pouches some time ago.
    This time it's not the case I'm afraid. I am waiting for better photos but maybe it won't be even necessary.
    From 1 to 100% how much is fake? 100%?? I wished some of it was genuine but still..
    The seller must be a worst liar ever or not at all competent in the matter.
    His collection is mix of originals and copies and he can't tell the difference.
    He wants to call me on the phone.. yeah right.. live endorsement to convince me!
    Thanks to all
    Cheers

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS PANZER Overseas cap for review
    P
    Many

From what I see, your feeling seem to be well founded. It appears to be 100% 4th Reich manufacture.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

oh boy.. I must quit to post 4th Reich trash otherwise I will get banned here..
    thanks for watching.. wash your eyes from tears of laughter
    or for the fact that we'll never see a real 4th Reich uniforms design in future...
    Thanks. Can I delete this thread? ha ha

Quote by Panzer78 View Post
    oh boy.. I must quit to post 4th Reich trash otherwise I will get banned here..
    thanks for watching.. wash your eyes from tears of laughter
    or for the fact that we'll never see a real 4th Reich uniforms design in future...
    Thanks. Can I delete this thread? ha ha
    A lot of fake material gets posted on the forum and it is a part of the learning curve in this stuff. No one ever gets banned for posting a fake for opinion. They might for representing it for sale as genuine after being informed it is a fake. Never have remorse about posting something for opinion here
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

SS PANZER Overseas cap for reviewSS PANZER Overseas cap for reviewSS PANZER Overseas cap for reviewSS PANZER Overseas cap for reviewDo compare.

- - ------- - -

These are two different caps, in fact.

SS PANZER Overseas cap for reviewSS PANZER Overseas cap for reviewSS PANZER Overseas cap for reviewSS PANZER Overseas cap for reviewSS PANZER Overseas cap for reviewAs Bob says, there is surely no sin in posting here in search of help. The conflict arises with how a person responds to the sound of our symphony orchestra of experience and evidence. Some enjoy the experience and others clap their hands in rage over the ears and start to scream and hurl feces in digital and otherwise form. The latter do not find us gemuetlich.

If you open up the digital thingy and close one eye and point in search of, say, a Waffen SS forage cap, you are likely not going to discover an authentic item.

You will very often find the items on this site, however, if you know an authentic item from a falsity.

?

This Hobby is a never ending learning process. If you want to collect this caps you should first be familar with the insignia.

Save the Pictures below and compare it with your next cap. You will easy spot the difference between real and fake.

SS PANZER Overseas cap for reviewSS PANZER Overseas cap for reviewSS PANZER Overseas cap for reviewSS PANZER Overseas cap for reviewSS PANZER Overseas cap for reviewSS PANZER Overseas cap for reviewSS PANZER Overseas cap for review