Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

ss panzer totenkopf division pin

Article about: What you guys think? What this screw on pin really is and is it real?

?

Default ss panzer totenkopf division pin

What you guys think? What this screw on pin really is and is it real?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ss panzer totenkopf division pin   ss panzer totenkopf division pin  

ss panzer totenkopf division pin  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ss panzer totenkopf division pin
    P
    Many

?

This was my firts post and i cannot edit this in some reason, could admin please add Need help to my topic please. Thanks !

?

This is a not a real piece . fake stamps on the back . Gary

Quote by RH1941 View Post
    This is a not a real piece . fake stamps on the back . Gary
    I agree.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Thanks for answers guys!

Are these kind a fakes common? I thought it would be much work to do screw on instead just a pin..

If this is real?
    http://www.privatecollections.ca/WW2...elmet-ss-runes

A good rule to remember: Any badge or decoration with a screwback disc that bears RZM-/SS markings is bad. Yes; they are very common.

That style of fake WaffenAmt stamp seems to appear on everything from badges to tarted up cigarette cases. Looks more like a pigeon than an eagle, especially when compared to genuine WaffenAmt markings. Wherever you see it used, the swastika is usually poorly defined. Makes you wonder why the fakers don't try to acquire original punches and use those. Maybe I shouldn't be giving them ideas...

B.B.

CBH
    ?

There was a wall hanging posted here a couple weeks ago, with the same image of a soldier in profile.
    It was also a terrible fake, the fakers are getting more and more into Fantasy items.

?

Thanks all for excellent info! Didnt know much about these kind of items.. Glad i onky picked these up from flea marked.. Bought this at same time also, prob fake too? Pin attachment all wrong?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ss panzer totenkopf division pin   ss panzer totenkopf division pin  

Quote by Timbe View Post
    Thanks all for excellent info! Didnt know much about these kind of items.. Glad i onky picked these up from flea marked.. Bought this at same time also, prob fake too? Pin attachment all wrong?
    A poor quality fake I'm afraid.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast