MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

SS or PANZER WRAP ???

Article about: What do you all think of this tunic, and breeches, are they SS, or regular Army Panzer. And are they authentic ? Please let me know. thank you Brian

Default SS or PANZER WRAP ???

What do you all think of this tunic, and breeches, are they SS, or regular Army Panzer.

And are they authentic ?

Please let me know.

thank you
    Brian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS or PANZER WRAP ???   SS or PANZER WRAP ???  

SS or PANZER WRAP ???   SS or PANZER WRAP ???  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS or PANZER WRAP ???
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS or PANZER WRAP ???

Jacket and trousers are in Waffen SS pattern cut. But neither are original. These are both aged down fakes.

Cheers, Ade.

Buried in the ground and dug up at a later date to simulate soiling and aging. Sadly fake.

I am curious about who offers you all these fakes.

Bob Hritz

Quote by Bob Hritz View Post
    Buried in the ground and dug up at a later date to simulate soiling and aging. Sadly fake.

I am curious about who offers you all these fakes.

Bob Hritz
    Let's see now,
    Manions, Snyder's Treasures and don't forget all the millions of gems from FleaBay and FleaPier aswell..
    Wolfslair

Yes, i do look on Ebay, and Manions, and after Snyder, and his stapled tabs, i dont go there anymore.

I post ads in various Craigslist ads throughout the country, and i go to flea markets, gun shows, and ask the dealers about items, i give them my email, and ask them to send me pics of anything they come across.

Yeah, i know the horror stories about craigslist, but i have been able to pick up some SA daggers, and some other items. There are people putting their relatives US Army uniforms, and such , that they served in Germany during WW2, and i email them if their relatives brought any German items back, and so far i have gotten some great pics, stuff they dont want to sell yet, but they will sell their 101st, 82nd, other US uniforms, but not the stuff they brought back.

Since i got hurt in Iraq on my 3rd tour, and Im a disabled vet, and dont work, I have alot of time on my hands.

I apoligize, if i post too many on here, i just really enjoy coming into these forums, and read every ones messages, and look at their pics they post, such a great site...

Brian

?

Brian don't worry about posting these items, studying real items is the best way to learn but it's always good to know what the fakers have out there as well !!

regards

Paul
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings