MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

SS Panzer Wrapper

Article about: Here are more Pictures: These are all at the moment... will trying to add more pictures soon...

Default Re: SS Panzer Wrapper

Ben,

This is my THIRD attempt to reply. Brain sucking tumors allowed to grow unfettered for 50 plus years tend to do that...as long as they are benign. The brain suck boys at the WAF only took 6 years to get me. I will return, and perhaps if they can cut Big Daddy Dave Kane some slack in death, how about someone they have targeted specifically (persecution complex according to Singer's left/right frontal lobe) that survived. I am on a regimen of very strong med's until they know more.

Richard
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Panzer Wrapper   SS Panzer Wrapper  

Last edited by Richard P; 06-29-2012 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Heavy med's.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Panzer Wrapper
    P
    Many

?

Bloody hell Richard, that's terrible news about the tumor. I don't know quite what to say except to wish you all the good luck in the world. Drop me a line if you can, you still got my email?

Put's everything into perspective doesn't it, I mean this hobby and it's petty feuds, all worthless and ridiculous compared to ones health and well being.

Let's leave the names and WAF behind us. We do not want to start emulating what goes on over there. This Forum is a place to share knowledge. That is all.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Well said Bob.

Regards,

David

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Let's leave the names and WAF behind us. We do not want to start emulating what goes on over there. This Forum is a place to share knowledge. That is all.
    Also to share our passion for the hobby, have fun and make friends.
    Nothing of these can be found in waf.
    The only reason i'm using that forum is for the estand.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

?

Agreed, lets move on now.

I'd love to hear more about the wrap that started this thread. This area of collecting really scares me and makes judging hats look like childs play.

Sorry for being offline for a long time now... but i was very busy the last days... I for myself accepted the wrap as original because of your thoughts and also because a opinion of a good friend of mine, who thinks, it could be real!!! I also have done alot of research through the internet and have never seen the BETR. RA stamp on a fake wrapper... And also the wrapper is a very small size this, i think, also a good sign, because the people were very small in those times!!

?

I have seen several of the tunics, big and small, unfortunately the fakes is also small, due they are redone from the overcoats, normally there some issues on the sleewes pointing to that.
    But seems your tunic is a good one
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

I am very slowly pulling out of the cob webs...bit by bit, piece by piece.

The big question is will I still have my uncanny implanted Alien abilities to spot all the fake weird stuff...or did I lose it all.

Oh yeah....will I live much longer?

Richard

SS Panzer WrapperThey almost have my face back to WAF standards.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast