Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

SS Panzer Wrapper

Article about: Here are more Pictures: These are all at the moment... will trying to add more pictures soon...

Default SS Panzer Wrapper

Hello Guys! I am new to this forum and I recently bought this SS Panzer Wrapper!! But now, I´m not sure about the originallity of the tunic because thers little to no wear of the wrapper and also no dirt in the seams!!!
    Please you SS experts out there let me hear your oppinion about the tunic!!SS Panzer WrapperSS Panzer WrapperSS Panzer WrapperSS Panzer WrapperSS Panzer WrapperSS Panzer WrapperSS Panzer WrapperSS Panzer WrapperSS Panzer WrapperSS Panzer WrapperSS Panzer WrapperSS Panzer Wrapper

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Panzer Wrapper
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS Panzer Wrapper

I'd be weary of such a uniform. It looks far to new. But wait for a few other people to comment before you make up your mind.

This garment is called a Panzer Feldjacke. Also, though I do not collect such things, I wager it is a fake. Authentic Pz Feldjacken of the Waffen SS are few and far between, and very costly.
    Richard P. is a Pz collector and he can comment on this item.
    One of our members here, Mr. Tricot, can do as well to say nothing of Bob Hritz and Bob Coleman.
    I owned army Pz Jacken in my youth, but never cared much for them.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 05-27-2012 at 06:55 PM.

?

Quote by collector19 View Post
    Hello Guys! I am new to this forum and I recently bought this SS Panzer Wrapper!! But now, I´m not sure about the originallity of the tunic because thers little to no wear of the wrapper and also no dirt in the seams!!!
    Please you SS experts out there let me hear your oppinion about the tunic!!
    These are brutally rare and the fakes are World class. The fakes are so good these should only be authenticated in hand. Lack of wear is not a problem, as many surviving wraps were depot found. Someone who knows these better can comment on the stamp. Do you have any history on the wrap?

These additional photos would help:

The back of the collar where it attaches to the jacket.

The buttonholes and front flap.

The bottom inside corners of the two front flaps.

The holes belt hook strap. The waist ties and channels.

The canvas material (bias) that can be seen by looking down inside the shoulder's lining.

A side view of one of the larger buttons.

The cuff seam.

Thank you for your comment.

Welcome to the Forum. Can you tell us the source of this jacket? Unfortunately, there are many scoundrals in the field of military collecting-especially SS. I can only concur that genuine examples are very rare. The requested photos will tell us more. Please also include a good shot of the arm eagle.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

I tried to upload the pictures with the Picture uploader, but it doesn´t work... is there a faster way to add the pictures???

?

From this pictures I like what I see, proper materials, right cut and details.
    Please let me know, what says your browser when you trying pictures upload ?
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

I go to the Picture uploader, the i go to add Pictures, chose the Pictures and then, he starts to upload the pictures, it loads and loads and won´t stop...

If the fakes are really good, I imagine that some pieces on a fake wrap would be authentic to cover the trail. Tabs could be good, eagles could be good, wrap could be bad.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast