Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Peaked Cap - Real or Fake?

Article about: I have been offered a "genuine" SS cap and have only been sent 2 photos so far. One of the badges and another of the makers label. Can anyone help with its authenticity, as I have

Default SS Peaked Cap - Real or Fake?

I have been offered a "genuine" SS cap and have only been sent 2 photos so far.

One of the badges and another of the makers label.

Can anyone help with its authenticity, as I have spent hours online looking at hundreds of fake and genuine caps and am more confused now than when I started searching!

Many thanks

SS Peaked Cap - Real or Fake?SS Peaked Cap - Real or Fake?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Peaked Cap - Real or Fake?
    P
    Many

Eagle is fake as well as RZM logo and cap´s interior suspicious too.Skull I am in doubt.Better pictures of the cap are needed.Better wait for F-B and Mr.Bob Coleman to express their opinion.

Quote by malvernGCS View Post
    I have been offered a "genuine" SS cap and have only been sent 2 photos so far.

One of the badges and another of the makers label.

Can anyone help with its authenticity, as I have spent hours online looking at hundreds of fake and genuine caps and am more confused now than when I started searching!

Many thanks

SS Peaked Cap - Real or Fake?SS Peaked Cap - Real or Fake?
    This is a plague this week.

I will pass the honor to someone else as concerns public sanitation.

SS Peaked Cap - Real or Fake?SS Peaked Cap - Real or Fake?SS Peaked Cap - Real or Fake?SS Peaked Cap - Real or Fake?SS Peaked Cap - Real or Fake?SS Peaked Cap - Real or Fake? Which one here is Wolfgang Schulze....?
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 10-07-2016 at 01:28 PM.

SS RZM Tags

You might look for your label among the items here.

Spend a half an hour or so with this data, and tell us what you find.

SS Peaked Cap - Real or Fake?SS Peaked Cap - Real or Fake?SS Peaked Cap - Real or Fake?If you want a black SS peaked cap, buy one of those on the Shea site or the Whammond Site or the Stiles site. Or go to the MAX show, I guess.

SS Peaked Cap - Real or Fake?SS Peaked Cap - Real or Fake?SS Peaked Cap - Real or Fake?SS Peaked Cap - Real or Fake?SS Peaked Cap - Real or Fake?SS Peaked Cap - Real or Fake?SS Peaked Cap - Real or Fake?SS Peaked Cap - Real or Fake?SS Peaked Cap - Real or Fake?SS Peaked Cap - Real or Fake?SS Peaked Cap - Real or Fake?SS Peaked Cap - Real or Fake?SS Peaked Cap - Real or Fake?SS Peaked Cap - Real or Fake?SS Peaked Cap - Real or Fake?Here are some authentic insignia in situ. And with that, I am done with my civic duty for today.

Total trash. A fantasy type label from the 4th Reich Mfg. Co. in Eastern Europe.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

SS Peaked Cap - Real or Fake?SS Peaked Cap - Real or Fake?SS Peaked Cap - Real or Fake?SS Peaked Cap - Real or Fake?SS Peaked Cap - Real or Fake?SS Peaked Cap - Real or Fake?SS Peaked Cap - Real or Fake?SS Peaked Cap - Real or Fake?Here is the interior of an authentic black SS officer's cap. I always think I shall post one image, and then the other images appear and then I post the many....

In any case, the contrast with the Schund in the first post should be obvious.

I have made thousands of posts on black SS peaked caps since 2008.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 10-07-2016 at 01:33 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast