Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SS POW tunic

Article about: Hey guys,I just picked this up, thought I'd share with you. Evidence of collar tabs, sleeve eagle and rank chevron. Top breast pockets have been removed as well as the flaps on the lower poc

?

Default SS POW tunic

Hey guys,I just picked this up, thought I'd share with you. Evidence of collar tabs, sleeve eagle and rank chevron. Top breast pockets have been removed as well as the flaps on the lower pockets, for easy contraband checks. Some buttons replaced. Salty and been there! Enjoy the pics!!! Sorry, the natural light kind of washed out some of the detailing!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS POW tunic   SS POW tunic  

SS POW tunic   SS POW tunic  

SS POW tunic  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS POW tunic
    P
    Many

?

A few of my pics uploaded sideways, even though they were right side up.....sorry!

tatty been there.

This tunic would make for a interesting display with the right artistic-mind and additional artifacts. Congratulation on picking it up.

?

I've always been interested in German POW stuff, but I rarely encounter it...I think I have my first mannequin in the works! I'd like some trousers, maybe Pea Dot and I want a M43 cap, minus insignia and salty :-)

Nice typical POW tunic have seen quite a few of them with the mixed buttons etc I have a luft one about like it. timothy

Any sign of PW markings on the back, either painted on, sewn or with a big hole and coloured patch, though I assume the latter would have been obviously visible.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

I don't see any signs of This tunic ever being marked. I would LOVE to find the history out....who it belonged to, where they were captured, where they were interned. I purchased this from a gentleman in England, trying to see if he has any info on it.

?

Tim, can you post pics of your POW tunic?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast