MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Price List 1934 Cover Page

Article about: No SS collector can operate without this fundamental document, the RZM SS price list, published in the Mitteilungsblaetter d. RZM at the end of 1934. Subsequent editions existed, of course t

Default SS Price List 1934 Cover Page

No SS collector can operate without this fundamental document, the RZM SS price list, published in the Mitteilungsblaetter d. RZM at the end of 1934. SS Price List 1934  Cover Page

Subsequent editions existed, of course through 1939 and beyond.

The document was in two parts, a list of items and the price list, proper, the latter of which was updated. The former was updated, as well, see enclosure below.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Price List 1934  Cover Page
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS Price List 1934 Cover Page

SS Price List 1934  Cover PageAs my skills improve, I shall include the whole thing, though it is cumbersome. It is several pages in length, but it is the foundation of any skilled and successful collector in this complicated material.
    I thank Ben VK for enabling me to use this vital and important source.

Here is an update to the 1934 publication as contained in the RZM circular of 1935.

SS Price List 1934  Cover PageSS Price List 1934  Cover PageSS Price List 1934  Cover PageSS Price List 1934  Cover PageSS Price List 1934  Cover PageThese things have many riddles wrapped in enigmas.

?

Thank you so much F-B these price lists are excellent sources. Such documents are only found here on this site and I for one am grateful for the chance to see them. The level of exchange here far surpasses any other internet source I have seen. Instead of baby talk and blowhards we learn from original sources and qualified persons who challenge us to be better. Some of us take this to heart and those who do will persevere over the insanity of gossip and bullying.
    SS Price List 1934  Cover PageSS Price List 1934  Cover PageSS Price List 1934  Cover PageSS Price List 1934  Cover Page

Quote by jHAM View Post
    Thank you so much F-B these price lists are excellent sources. Such documents are only found here on this site and I for one am grateful for the chance to see them. The level of exchange here far surpasses any other internet source I have seen. Instead of baby talk and blowhards we learn from original sources and qualified persons who challenge us to be better. Some of us take this to heart and those who do will persevere over the insanity of gossip and bullying.
    SS Price List 1934  Cover PageSS Price List 1934  Cover PageSS Price List 1934  Cover PageSS Price List 1934  Cover Page
    Thank you, dear jHAM. I appreciate the kind words and thanks are also due to our watchful and enlightened moderators, Richie C. , Rich C., Adrian, Adrian Stevenson, Paul E and Bob Coleman who built this site and have kept it ship shape despite the waves of nonsense that wash in from time to time. My thanks to you all and best wishes for new, sunny uplands of SS regalia.

superb material those documents! thanks for posting as usually

SS Price List 1934  Cover PageSS Price List 1934  Cover PageSS Price List 1934  Cover PageSS Price List 1934  Cover PageSS Price List 1934  Cover PageThanks, friends, I will reproduce the whole thing as my eyesight and coordination allow.

SS Price List 1934  Cover PageHere is the second page. The quality is awful, I am sorry, but I am limited.

SS Price List 1934  Cover Pagethe third.

SS Price List 1934  Cover Pagethe fourth. More to follow.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast