Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

The SS price list ca. late 1934, details on cap insignia, or "dead heads and more...."

Article about: The Handbuch d RZM was published in the summer of 1935, and was announced and in turn was also subject to the need for correction. No second edition appeared, in fact, as the information had

Default Re: The SS price list ca. late 1934, details on cap insignia, or "dead heads and more...."

Quote by command450 View Post
    It certainly is sureal now.

F B-"besides, I think the Danziger ones are really more interesting"

I agree

the officers visor cap that you have at the top of the page,always reminds me of julius shreck. looks just like the one he wore,unless I am all washed up.
    Dear Sir, The formative era of the SS intrigues me from an early date when I secured an SSVT uniform forty years ago.
    The cap ex the Mollo, ex the Chapman, and ex the Jenkins treasures does look like Schreck's cap.The SS price list ca. late 1934, details on cap insignia, or "dead heads and more...."The SS price list ca. late 1934, details on cap insignia, or "dead heads and more...."The SS price list ca. late 1934, details on cap insignia, or "dead heads and more...."The SS price list ca. late 1934, details on cap insignia, or "dead heads and more...."The SS price list ca. late 1934, details on cap insignia, or "dead heads and more...."The SS price list ca. late 1934, details on cap insignia, or "dead heads and more...."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The SS price list ca. late 1934, details on cap insignia, or "dead heads and more...."
    P
    Many

Default Re: The SS price list ca. late 1934, details on cap insignia, or "dead heads and more...."

Schreck's cap, though, has a variation of the Totenschaedel.The SS price list ca. late 1934, details on cap insignia, or "dead heads and more...."
    Similar to this one and the other I attach here.The SS price list ca. late 1934, details on cap insignia, or "dead heads and more...."
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 08-05-2011 at 08:51 PM.

If somehow the owners of said objects could be made to answer our questions, the results would be intriguing. But these objects are silent. The cap immediately above was that of a man named Becker in the Allgem. SS Standarte in Braunschweig....such a person exists in the Dienstalterliste. He had a small head, that is for sure, likely filled with violent ideas. If I read the sources properly, he did not flourish in the regime once it came to power, unlike others.The SS price list ca. late 1934, details on cap insignia, or "dead heads and more...."The SS price list ca. late 1934, details on cap insignia, or "dead heads and more...."The SS price list ca. late 1934, details on cap insignia, or "dead heads and more...."The SS price list ca. late 1934, details on cap insignia, or "dead heads and more...."The SS price list ca. late 1934, details on cap insignia, or "dead heads and more...."The SS price list ca. late 1934, details on cap insignia, or "dead heads and more...."

But I hardly think that these men pulled the cap badges off their caps to ponder the reverse for the implications such would have in the 21st century. I have known many people who lived in the era (almost all of whom are dead now) , and they always found such minutiae to be more than odd and puzzled or confounded that anyone could care.The SS price list ca. late 1934, details on cap insignia, or "dead heads and more...."The SS price list ca. late 1934, details on cap insignia, or "dead heads and more...."The SS price list ca. late 1934, details on cap insignia, or "dead heads and more...."The SS price list ca. late 1934, details on cap insignia, or "dead heads and more...."The SS price list ca. late 1934, details on cap insignia, or "dead heads and more...."The SS price list ca. late 1934, details on cap insignia, or "dead heads and more...."The SS price list ca. late 1934, details on cap insignia, or "dead heads and more...."The SS price list ca. late 1934, details on cap insignia, or "dead heads and more...."

FB-"But I hardly think that these men pulled the cap badges off their caps to ponder the reverse for the implications such would have in the 21st century. I have known many people who lived in the era (almost all of whom are dead now) , and they always found such minutiae to be more than odd and puzzled or confounded that anyone could care"

Indeed,Sir !

Some reason,when I am admiring your pics.....I am always drawn to that one.

Speaking of Shreck,I watched "Hitler's body guards" on the tele a few weeks ago. Hitler really admired the guy. especially when he chased off a bunch of communist,that were hassling Hitler. Shreck charged them with the Mercedes,and blared the siren, and sent them running off! Hitler-"like a charging buffalo"

Thanks for yours. I need a siren on my Mercedes, too.The SS price list ca. late 1934, details on cap insignia, or "dead heads and more...."The SS price list ca. late 1934, details on cap insignia, or "dead heads and more...."The SS price list ca. late 1934, details on cap insignia, or "dead heads and more...."

Quote by command450 View Post
    Speaking of Shreck,I watched "Hitler's body guards" on the tele a few weeks ago. Hitler really admired the guy. especially when he chased off a bunch of communist,that were hassling Hitler. Shreck charged them with the Mercedes,and blared the siren, and sent them running off! Hitler-"like a charging buffalo"

Yes, Julius Schreck was among the (ever-decreasing) group of men that Hitler liked and fully trusted; he was deeply shaken when Schreck died.
    Please see here for an image of Hitler and an assortment of other top-ranking Party leaders at his funeral:
    Adolf Hitler, Franz Xaver Schwarz, Wilhelm Frick - Schreck's Funeral - Photo - LIFE

Indeed HPL....hiitlers beloved buffalo, died of meningitis. Makes me wonder if any of his personal effects survived. they did burry them in full dress,right?

F B -a few pics I peeled off net.notice schrecks visor. some one was very diligent in making a collage of the supercharged cede! to them....I send my thanks. and just for chuckles a dali photo,for you ,sir! ah, it must have been nice to have such a gorgeous woman in his presence.......

The SS price list ca. late 1934, details on cap insignia, or "dead heads and more...."

Thank you for the nice picture essay. I do like the Dali picture, but it is politically incorrect for the year 2011. But it is no less pleasing to me, at least. I do not treat women this way, of course. Surrealism is very appealing to me, too.

The SS price list ca. late 1934, details on cap insignia, or "dead heads and more...."The SS price list ca. late 1934, details on cap insignia, or "dead heads and more...."dead heads in price list in 1 9 4 2!

- - ------- - -

They cost somewhat less than the "scull savants" suggest for today's prices.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast