Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

SS regalia market croaks again.

Article about: Such items on offer, proof, as if any was needed, of the twilight of the SS regalia trade.

Quote by HARRY THE MOLE View Post
    I happen to like trash.
    Why, I do as well, dear colleague. That is why I roll around in it amid the digital free for all.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS regalia market croaks again.
    P
    Many

SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.SS regalia market croaks again.foetid, and worthless, and not even worthy of scorn...

?

I suppose I should unburden myself of this refuse...

Bravo, you get my drift. You must buy me now a much larger house and you can tastefully arrange my collection as well as you have done your museum.
    Sehr schoen.

?

Thank you, FB. I hope to, one day, fill my museum with more worthless items that none are interested in.

--- ---- ---

Thank you for the further pictures of your new Sta. 1 Dienstrock. A wonderful addition, and, of significance and interest to yours truly. Worthless...pfui!

Thanks again, sir, and I hope my humor does not put you off. I think your collection is wonderful and I am delighted at your progress.

Your progress with all of this is an example to everyone of how to proceed as a collector and scholar of these somewhat more than worthless things.

?

Thank you, FB, for your humor. I am sarcastic and facetious, perhaps to a fault, and your comments are witty and always resonate with me. Your collection and knowledge is an inspiration for all serious collectors and students of this era and your ability to shrug off the annoyances of someone devaluing your treasures is admirable.

Thank you for your kind words, I have put a ton of effort into my collection and I've only just gotten started.

CMH

Satire is often the only reasonable response to the odd things that happen in the regalia trade.

Whereas my musculature is in decline by dint of my vanishing hormones, my shrug it off gland is well exercised by work here.

Dr. CMH is a fine member of our group and I have watched his development as a collector with great pleasure.

My goal here has been to enable new collectors to enjoy this discipline with the tools they need to succeed.

In the process, some of us struggle to keep this place tidy in the face of those who employ disinformation and psychological manipulation to render the circle of collectors very small, indeed.

The temporary ownership of these items serves knowledge about the past, a passion shared by many here, but not by all.

Dr. CMH and I do not post these things to make others envious, jealous, angry or sad.

We post them to share what is briefly ours and might likely tomorrow be yours, but the images are now yours.

We enjoy this process and do all we can to further it.

Some use the past as a weapon either as a political device and/ or as a psychological one. This process has accelerated in the past year or so.

Happy holidays to you all and pfui teufel on those who would harm our work together!

Postscriptum: I am not an economist, and do not aspire to be. I do not see this as a market, but as the preservation of the past.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I do not see this as a market, but as the preservation of the past.
    Over which we are only VERY VERY temporary custodians.

Very impressive post.. As much as I would love to indulge in a collection such as this, I promised my children a college education.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast